The texas chainsaw massacre 2 the gruesome edition

superkong 500

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well guys This is the thread to discuss the new special edition of the TCM 2 the gruesome edition dvd. Here you can talk about the film and the disc quality and special features. And a reminder that the dvd comes out tomorrow Oct,10. the SF include the following
  • Available Audio Tracks: English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround)
  • Audio commentary by director Tobe Hooper and David Gregory, the director of "Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Shocking Truth"
  • Audio commentary by actors Bill Moseley and Caroline Williams, and special effects creator Tom Savini
  • Deleted scenes including the opening credits, "Leaving for Work," "Die Yuppy Scum!," "The Gonzo Moviegoer," and "Clothes Off His Back"
  • The six-part featurette "It Runs in the Family" (92 minutes)
  • Still galleries
  • Original theatrical trailer

I'm going to pick it up. I have the 2 disc ultimate edition that just came out and I like TCM2. I'm wondering if they are going to do the same treatment for the 3rd movie as well.

the thrid movie already has a nice unrated/directors cut DVD out...so I sort of doubt it...and the 4th one is pretty much universally hated, so I doubt it for that one too...

picked up the gruesome edition today, so now I have all three movies. Yeah Joker the third one is a pretty decent edition.

Kable24 said:
picked up the gruesome edition today, so now I have all three movies. Yeah Joker the third one is a pretty decent edition.

all three? there were four :o

This is a great dvd edition if you are a fan of the movie. Bill Moseley, Tom Savini & Caroline Williams did a very entertaining commentary track. The only thing that could have made it that much better would have been a commentary track with Dennis Hopper & Bill Johnson. The scene with Stretch/Caroline Williams in the tub of ice still makes me hot until this day & she never had to result to getting nude to still be sexy.

I just watched the deleted scenes.

Damn, these should've been in the movie.:(

I never knew Stretch was meant to be related to Sally and Franklin before listening to Hooper's commentary.

The Joker said:
all three? there were four :o

YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NO FOURTH TCM MOVIE. IT'S ALL LIES...LIES DAMMIT LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to buy that POS that is TCMTNGINO.

This one was always my favorite. Definatly going to pick this one up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"