Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 disc Ultimate Edition ALERT!!!

Kable24

Member of the NRA
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has ran into this or not, but if you bought the new 2 disc TCM Ultimate Edition you may have run into the 2 discs being the movie and not 1 movie and 1 special features. I bought mine today at Wal-Mart and when I came home I noticed it said Feature on both discs. When I put them both in my player they were exactly the same. So I went back to Wal-Mart and they opened everyone they had in their shipment and they were all the same. So I assume other businesses got the same things.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...texas+Chainsaw+Massacre&type=product&id=24987
7904217.jpg

remember this type of thing happened with my boomstick edition of army of darkness, both discs were the theatrical version.

while were on the subject of ****ed up discs, anyone else have a copy of from dusk til dawn where disc 2 is the feature and disc 1 is that long ass documentary?

If it was alright with you I posted your information about the problem with the discs on the Fangoria.com message board so people would be aware.

Looks like the company who put out the set will have to recall all TCM discs that have already been shipped out & correct this problem. That is going to suck because I was so anxious in getting this set so now I will have to wait much longer.

<(o_o)> said:
If it was alright with you I posted your information about the problem with the discs on the Fangoria.com message board so people would be aware.

Looks like the company who put out the set will have to recall all TCM discs that have already been shipped out & correct this problem. That is going to suck because I was so anxious in getting this set so now I will have to wait much longer.

No Problem. I am also going to post it on Dread Central as well.

I wasnt planning on getting it for at least 3 more weeks anyway, so oh well :o

I wasn't planning on getting it at all because I already have one of the many releases of it, but with a remastered picture and sound and tons of special features I couldn't resist. I guess I'll be waiting until Wally-World gets a new shipment or I'll jaunt over to Best Buy this weekend and see what they have going.

Oh that's odd,but I guess big fans of the film that get this error will be very pissed. I bought my copy about three weeks ago in a local suncoast and all was right. Don't know what might have happened with that.
anyway the dvd is great. the discs come in a metal case, the transfer is crisp, the extras is where this set shines. The two documentaries round around 2 1/2 hours intotal, and covers everything you will ever want to know about the film.
the bonus disc's running time is 193 minutes it is listed on the disc itself, for those who want to know. And kable I hope you find the set soon even if you have the pionner version and the others this set is worth the double-dip money.

Maybe it's just my Wal-Mart shipment that got screwed.

I'm watching now. I instantly noticed the improvement in the transfer over the other TCM dvd I have.

The other dvd does have better interactive menus though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"