The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Hans Zimmer Score thread - Part 2

When Peter activates his father's secret train carriage and it rises up. It worked a treat there. The rest of the cue is Peter watching Richard's video.

Can you remember where most of the tracks go in the film?

When Peter activates his father's secret train carriage and it rises up. It worked a treat there. The rest of the cue is Peter watching Richard's video.

Wow I was way off lol. Thank you though.:woot:

In case anyone wants to know, the movie starts off with [BLACKOUT]There He Is[/BLACKOUT], slowed down and lower in pitch.

It's pretty badass with the Marvel Logo and everything.

Would I be right in assuming "Still Crazy" is the finale at the power plant lol

In case anyone wants to know, the movie starts off with [BLACKOUT]There He Is[/BLACKOUT], slowed down and lower in pitch.

Where does Peter mourning over gwen in the clocktower fit in, and where does we're best friends fit.

Man, i hope we get some kind of extended soundtrack or hopefully the sessions will leak cus there's some good stuff in the film that's not in the soundtrack.

That went together well, agreed.
Would I be right in assuming "Still Crazy" is the finale at the power plant lol
Yes, I'm sure that's right.
Hans, and the magnificent six, thank you for this great score. :yay:

God I love that key change in "I Need To Know" at 1:15
The score is such a joy to listen to. Watched the film on Wednesday and can't praise Zimmer & Co. enough for this beauty.

God I love that key change in "I Need To Know" at 1:15
The score is such a joy to listen to. Watched the film on Wednesday and can't praise Zimmer & Co. enough for this beauty.
For my money, no one has captured the youthful energy of Spidey like Zimmer.

For me the ASM score is more 'intimate' but the ASM2 has more punch. The score really makes the action sequences pop.

Just bought the score. :)

A heads up, the song peter listens on his earphones while in bed is NOT on the soundtrack.

Can someone tell me where most of the tracks go?

Guess I'll have this, then.

The ones that I remember:

There He Is - The very first music in the whole movie. Plays during the opening with the Marvel logo and everything. I love it, btw.

Cold War: The Aleksei chase.

The Electro Suite: The scene where we see Max's room with all of the Spidey stuff on the walls.

Look At Me: Max's transformation

My Enemy: Times Square fight

I'm Spider-Man: The first shot of Spider-Man in the movie

Ground Rules: Peter and Gwen's date.

I'm Moving To England: Peter and Gwen's date, again.

Let Her Go: When Gwen's falling in the clocktower.

You're My Boy: A really emtional scene between Peter and Aunt May.

I Need To Know: Peter in the subway where he finds his dad's hideout.

I Choose You: Peter and Gwen on top of the [BLACKOUT]Brooklyn Bridge[/BLACKOUT]. The scene's in the trailer, it's when he says "this is my path".

Still Crazy: The power plant battle with Electro.

You're That Spider Guy: The very last track in the entire movie.

Phew...........

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"