• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hobo Thread

this always goes back to that underwear outside the pants song by lazy boy

it's funny how people tell hobos to go out and get a job, when even people with homes and clean water can barely get one anymore. :rolleyes:

:up:

bout two months ago my cousins and I were on our way to a club in SF and this homeless guy followed us from our car to the line, all the while giving us advice for when we're in there.

"yeah, don't keep your wallets in your back pocket, that's how they get you!"

once we were in line he just waited with us for 5 minutes until finally asking for money. He didn't get any.

68435601_8c1e11351b.jpg

My favorite homeless person was in Baltimore....he was so honest, he just flat out had a cardboard sign that said "GIVE ME MONEY, I WANT A BEER"

don't go to the garment district in l.a,there's crap all over the sidewalk and it's not dog crap,lol

I've never heard the song, but you're right.

he talked about a lot of the problems going on in today's society such as the obesity epidemic, marijuana, i think the only thing i didn't agree with was his take on self esteem issues , even though it was funny :O

I know a guy who said he had just moved to California and when he was there, there was a group of transvestite hobos hitting on him and they were looking for more than just money. :wow:

Theres this Hobo in the West End in London who walks around in just a trench coat and pants. The soles of his feet are black with dirt and he has a really big beard. Seen alot of homeless guys eat out the trash too.

After I dropped my girlfriend off on a train in Penn Station, I really had a craving for pizza hut. So I went to the Nathan's/Pizza Hut in there, ordered and sat down very excited to eat... Then comes this homeless guy. He started talking to me about life and what not. Then he sat down at my table, and continued to talk about life and my life and not to mess it up and what not. All the while telling me to eat my food, but my appetite was very quickly going away. At one point he grabbed my arm. After like 10 minutes of talking Some woman came who knew him and sat at the table next to us. They talked and I used this as an oppurtunity to get the hell out of there, leaving my pizza behind. He was like "Why aren't you taking your food." and I just said you take it and bolted.

Another, earlier incident, My girlfriend was going to the bathroom at Penn Station (All my incidents have taken place there) And this guy swandered up to me and started telling me how he was a war vet and lost his job and blah blah. He eventually started to cry and mimed shooting passerbyers. Thankfully my girlfriend came back out (Though it took her a damn long time) And reminded me that we had a train to catch.

These two incidents have completely turned me off homeless people, and I now ignore the **** out of them.

A homeless guy once started threatening me with his dukes on the street for no aparrent reason while I was in Detroit. No joke.

I saw this hobo man and woman down an allyway drinking cans out of plastic bags. 10mins later I see them with kids who look like hobos too with them.

bout two months ago my cousins and I were on our way to a club in SF and this homeless guy followed us from our car to the line, all the while giving us advice for when we're in there.

"yeah, don't keep your wallets in your back pocket, that's how they get you!"

once we were in line he just waited with us for 5 minutes until finally asking for money. He didn't get any.

cheap bastard :cmad: :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"