The Home Cleaning Thread

Oh hell no. I don't use the sponge in the toilet. I use it on the tank, seat, and base. I use a toilet brush and Ajax for the toilet bowl.
:funny:

I had a vision of you on your knees scrubbing out the toilet. LOL

Not much.

You seriously do not scrub it with bleach?

Do you have a fever or something girl? :p:gibbs:

I said I have a dedicated brush for the toilet. I use those little blue pads that attach to the end of the brush and scrub underneath the rim, water line and all over.

BTW, get some rest and hope you're feeling better. :cwink:

Since I dispose my cat and dog's smelly "gifts", I'm constantly cleaning the toilet. They are super healthy, I make sure to clean my cat's little once a day (and change the whole thing every 5 days, no more than that), but still, I'd rather be sure that everything is squeaky clean and disinfected.

I have one of those magnet type of screens and my dogs "go" out in the backyard so no gifts in the house. I also walk them a couple times a day, but cats aren't too good at that. That would definitely increase my toilet cleaning duties.

Do you have a fever or something girl? :p:gibbs:
:p not right meow, no. But earlier today, maybe.

I use those little blue pads that attach to the end of the brush and scrub underneath the rim, water line and all over.
The what?

giphy.gif

Remember: we don't have any of those gadgets over here.

BTW, get some rest and hope you're feeling better. :cwink:

Thank you! That's all I'm planning to do this extra large weekend :p

I also walk them a couple times a day,

With or without the Jesus-like sandals on?

:p not right meow, no. But earlier today, maybe.

The what?

giphy.gif

Remember: we don't have any of those gadgets over here.

Thank you! That's all I'm planning to do this extra large weekend :p

With or without the Jesus-like sandals on?
I'm guessing he's using these:

scrubbing-bubbles-fresh-brush.jpg

Oh, I like those! Look great... but are those as effective as a good scrubbing :p

:loco: is that a carpet on your bathroom floor?

Oh, I like those! Look great... but are those as effective as a good scrubbing :p

If it's any of your business, it's the laundry room, :p but I do have one of those little U shaped rugs around the toilet and one under the sink.

They work fine and you can flush them down the toilet.

one of those little U shaped rugs around the toilet and one under the sink.

See? Little smart, nice looking gadgets.

you can flush them down the toilet.

Or just throw them in the bin.

Here's my contribution to the thread: I have two pets and long hair - Not long ago I discovered that I can adapt the regular brush of my vacuum into a "floor brush", which makes it all easier! Instead of brooming the floors, I just use the vacuum and it's *magical*

See? Little smart, nice looking gadgets.

Or just throw them in the bin.

Here's my contribution to the thread: I have two pets and long hair - Not long ago I discovered that I can adapt the regular brush of my vacuum into a "floor brush", which makes it all easier! Instead of brooming the floors, I just use the vacuum and it's *magical*
We got our vacuum specifically made for pet hair; although poodles basically don't shed.....they need haircuts and baths seemingly every other day. :argh:

We got our vacuum specifically made for pet hair; although poodles basically don't shed.....they need haircuts and baths seemingly every other day. :argh:
True! My Dad spends a good coin pampering Baldo, the poodle. The one thing Baldo really needs is the Brazilian :p otherwise it all gets stuck in his little... TMI TMI, sorry sorry.

True! My Dad spends a good coin pampering Baldo, the poodle. The one thing Baldo really needs is the Brazilian :p otherwise it all gets stuck in his little... TMI TMI, sorry sorry.

I give all my dogs haircuts myself. I spend a lot of time cutting their hair in all kinds of personal places, but it keeps them "clean".

I bought an Andis pet clipper and various size blades (3/4, 1/2, 3/8, 1/16 inch). My niece (by friendship) has a grooming business and gave me her spare set of curved/straight/thinner shears, and combs.....all in a nice, little black leather case.

If it's any of your business, it's the laundry room, :p but I do have one of those little U shaped rugs around the toilet and one under the sink.
I have one near the shower and that's it. I would be too concerned to have one around the toilet thinking something would get on them, especially with guests.

I have one near the shower and that's it. I would be too concerned to have one around the toilet thinking something would get on them, especially with guests.
:funny:

You have sloppy guests?

Guests who don't know how to aim. You know which men I'm talking about. Boys and buzzed alike.
I found the way to avoid any toilet seat lectures or worse is to just sit all the time.

I bought a hanging canvas hamper with adhesive hook to install under my sink as a rag bin for my dirty kitchen towels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"