The HOT/NOT Thread - Part 2

Hot

Also, when she was in OVW and trying to break into WWE, Beth Phoenix used to be a waitress at a diner that I would frequent At least twice a week. (Once with my buddies and once with my wife.) Beth was always our waitress and we got to know her pretty well. I can tell you three things: (1) she is insanely jacked; (2) she is really pretty with beautiful eyes and a great smile; and (3) she is one of the sweetest people you would ever want to meet.

Dr. Jill Biden.

Oh word? That's cool, she seems like she's sweet.

I don’t even understand what this looks like, but
View attachment 81010

Not

Aerosmith video era Alicia Silverstone

Hot

Ricky Martin

Martha Stewart is hot. I admit it.

Moonlighting era Cybil Shepherd

Hot in Coyote Ugly

Chili peppers

Hot

Alicia Silverstone circa her Aerosmith video days.

Not. And that's not me being chivalrous on account of her age at that time, I just never really found Alicia Silverstone to be as attractive as people hyped up.

Courtney Cox circa her Bruce Springsteen video days.

Not. And that's not me being chivalrous on account of her age at that time, I just never really found Alicia Silverstone to be as attractive as people hyped up.
I was in college around that time and my then-girlfriend/now wife looked just like young Alicia Silverstone. People used to remark that she “looked like the Aerosmith girl.” So I’m definitely biased. Funnily enough my wife has aged very differently that Silverstone and I’d definitely say that my wife has aged much better. The years have been kind to my bride.

Anyway, Courtney Cox is a not for me.

Carrie Underwood

Hot,

Should've kept his mustache for the ending of Gotham.

Elliot Gould in his 30's

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"