The Hottest MILF Tourney Round 2.3 - Michelle Pfeiffer vs. Krista Allen

this ones gonna be close... im rooting for michelle! she has more than one kid and they are all pretty old. and if any of you say you wouldnt wanna hit that, i wouldnt believe you. :p

krista allen is so much hotter than pfeiffer.

just because she was catwoman...:whatever:

Michelle is Catwoman and Krista is Billie Reed. I love both. But, Pfieffer is hotter.

I'm rooting for Pfieffer in this one not cause she was Catwoman, but because she is almost 50. Krista is in her mid thirties.

IMO, Pfeiffer is hotter too. :up:

Ha I saw a thread title with MILF in it and I came running.

How is Pfeiffer losing it? Are people this delusional?

Apparently. I demand a re-count!

there's a little less than 5 hours left... it can all change.

Krista, Krista, Krista
You were a goddess before
Now apparantly you are a MILF
Yes You, Krista, are so much Hotter than Michelle Pfieffer
Please Stomp a MILF-sized mudhole in her!
Krista, Krista, Krista

What's this bullsh^t conspiracy to keep this thread open??? It should have been closed yesterday, and it's clear Krista Allen is a hotter MILF than Michelle Pfieffer.

What's this bullsh^t conspiracy to keep this thread open??? It should have been closed yesterday, and it's clear Krista Allen is a hotter MILF than Michelle Pfieffer.

No. It isn't.

VOTE, DAMMIT, VOTE!

no it shouldnt, each thread is up for two days. this is the last day this one is up, hasnt changed since it's been put up.

no it shouldnt, each thread is up for two days. this is the last day this one is up, hasnt changed since it's been put up.

If you go back and look at the earlier threads, this one came out third, or was supposed to. But meanwhile, I never even saw the Jamie Pressly/Liz Hurley brawl till today?!? :cmad:

Okay, maybe I saw it yesterday, but the SSH internet server was down for like, 4 or 5 hours! :cmad: They should be given an extension just like this one was!

It's only fair.

that one is still up for vote... none of them are closed until the poll on top says its closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"