• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The hype wrestling predictions league: Money in the bank

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
Rules:
1. Anyone can take part, whether you participated in previous seasons, or previous rounds of this season, or not.
2. Leave your predictions of who you think will win each match as replies to this post.
3. You do not have to predict how the match will be won (e.g.: pinfall/submission/DQ etc.) although you can add it if you wish.
4. You can predict the match will finish in a draw/ no contest if you wish. NB: If the match is cancelled it will be considered a no contest. (Matches where a wrestler forfeits still count though.)
5. Replies must be posted prior to the start of the event.
6. Matches added after I post the starting thread for each PPV do not count for the predictions league - matches that take place on Heat, dark matches, etc. do not count either. Exceptions may be made if I miss something out of the original post.
7. Play fair - no editing of predictions after/during the PPV.
8. Points system is below.
9. Our decision is final.

Point System:
1 pt for every correct prediction
+2pts if it is a title match
+2pts if it is the main event (defined for the sake of argument as the final match to take place on the card)
+3pts if the match contains more than 4 people (e.g.: 6-man tag matches, Royal Rumble etc.)
+5pts if you correctly predict the result of every match on the card

ultimate evil 68
hunter rider 61
kaleb 60
lone wolf 57
venom892 56
metallo 55
max j power 55
DX 49
mr.webs 49
milu 48
el citrus 42
bullets 42
Mal'Akai 37
Phatman 30
nell2thaizzat 21
caretaker14 19
bad superman 15
strikezone 21
darby 14
triple r 14
louiebling$ 11
retronaz 11
superark 9
nightmare 8
super ferret 8
incrdibilejeff 8
mmmm.... 7
marx 7
immortal 6
g-man 6
Pyrochamber 4

here we go guys, sorry, i only saw raw yesterday, been swamped trying to get my 2 portfolio's together, i think i'll get someone else in on this to get the thread up if i don't have it up by the thursday before the ppv

get you're picks in quick you has as can, you have as always until the ppv starts thats 1am gmt

The Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

Sheamus (c) vs. John Cena Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship

Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Jack Swagger Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd with Natalya) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) with Tamina Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Layla (c) vs. Kelly Kelly Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship

Alicia Fox (c) vs. Eve Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship

The Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Jack Swagger Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd with Natalya) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) with Tamina Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

This PPV is another one thats going to be a wild card due to the MITB matches but here's my picks

Sheamus
Rey Mysterio
Hart Dynasty
Alicia Fox
Layla
Christian
The Miz

Last edited:

Well, let's see how that does.

Sheamus (c)
vs. John Cena Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship

I've missed a couple PPV's which have probably taken me out of the running, but here are my predictions for MITB:

Christian

Ted DiBiase

Sheamus

Rey Mysterio

Usos

Layla

Alicia Fox

I haven't been following so I'll probably be way off .

SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Kofi Kingston . although i have the sneaking suspicion it will be McIntyre :down:

Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

The Miz cuz he's awesome

Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship

Sheamus with help from nxt

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Championship

The Hart Dynasty

WWE Women's Championship

Layla

WWE Divas Championship

Alicia Fox

Rey Mysterio(c) vs. Jack Swagger Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison:-)cmad:) vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match

SmackDown's Money in the Bank ladder match

Kane

Raw's Money in the Bank ladder match[/U]

No contest got a feeling Nexus will be involved

Steel Cage match for the WWE Championship
Cena (maybe with help from Nexus, yes you heard me)

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio

WWE Tag Team Championship

USOS

WWE Women's Championship

Layla

WWE Divas Championship
Alicia Fox

The Hart Dynasty
(David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd with Natalya) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) with Tamina Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

Layla(c) vs. Kelly Kelly Singles match for the WWE Women's Championship

(Predicting a no contest here, with Nexus destroying the cage)

Rey Mysterio
(c) vs. Jack Swagger Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship

The Hart Dynasty
(David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd with Natalya) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey and Jimmy Uso) with Tamina Tag team match for the Unified WWE Tag Team Championship

I didn't even realize there was a predictions thread! How longs this been up? Oh well, at least I got to see Predators tonight

lmao kaleb.. you got the match that everyone missed but you got the rest wrong..
kane winning tonight blew me away. glad he won. def. see taker vs kane as ss

all except one wooo! I don't mind the Kane thing but I guess this makes him a lock to be the one that put Taker in a vegetative state. Good for Kane though.

damn, just wasnt my month.

strikezone 0+4+5+3+3+3+3=21
venom 5+3+3+3+3+0+4=21
milu 0+4+5+3+3+3+3=21
mal 0+0+0+0+3+0+3=6
max 0+4+5+3+3+0+3=18
nell 0+0+5+3+0+3+3=14
bullets 0+4+5+3+3+3+3=21
ironlion 0+0+5+0+3+3+3=14
lone wolf 0+0+0+3+3+3+3=12
kaleb 5+0+0+3+0+3+3=14
TUE 0+0+5+3+3+3+3=18
mr.webs 0+0+5+3+3+3+3=18
el citrus 0+0+0+3+0+0+3=6
hunter 0+0+5+3+3+3+3=18

ultimate evil 86
hunter rider 79
venom892 77
kaleb 74
max j power 72
lone wolf 69
mr.webs 67
bullets 63
metallo 55
DX 49
milu 48
el citrus 48
Mal'Akai 43
nell2thaizzat 35
Phatman 30
caretaker14 19
bad superman 15
strikezone 42
darby 14
triple r 14
ironlion 14
louiebling$ 11
retronaz 11
superark 9
nightmare 8
super ferret 8
incrdibilejeff 8
mmmm.... 7
marx 7
immortal 6
g-man 6
Pyrochamber 4

ummm go me:huh:.

i hope no one thinks this is anything more than luck that i'm in the lead, and i want to go on record in apologising to you guys for the lateness of the thread, it went up on saturday.

extra hours and a outside jobs have kept me away from wrestling, but i've spoke to hunter and we've agreed that we will both from this point on take co-responsibility for the league so it will be up at least 3 days before each ppv.

This PPV helped me a lot.Jumped from 5th to 3rd trailing only 2 away from hunter.Yay me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"