The Incredible Hulk Official Thread!!!

Looks alright...A multplayer mode would be fun...Like 16 humans V 1 person playing as Hulk...That would never happen though lol.

I hope its good bc lets face it, Sega has sucked for the most part once it became a multiplatform developer

Looks good! The design looks pretty cool. I will have to pick this one up.

Backgrounds and cars look bad. Hulk just looks ugly.

Backgrounds and cars look bad. Hulk just looks ugly.

I second this, altho i dont think the Hulk looks that bad, looks like he does in the movie(but im not saying movie Hulk looks good either)

Yeah the texture on the backgrounds looks very bad. There's a close up shot of the Hulk on the previous page where the windows on the building right behind him are all blurry.

I have been hoping for a sequel to H:UD, and it seems that we finally will get a "Spiritual" sequel.

It looks fantastic. Good pics to prove a point Dacman.

Actually Prototype is the "spiritual" sequel to UD. This will be the spiritual sequel to the first crappy Hulk game based on a crappy movie. I don't think this movie'll be crap like the last one, though. As long as it's better than SM3 or X3 it'll be ok, which isn't saying much. And I don't like the Hulk that much, so I won't have high expectations.

I'll hope that all of this is just early build.. But it's very rare that a game drastically changes how it looks between it's first showing and it's release. So, no hope.

It shows some promise. I hope we get some ground deformation for actual craters and the like.

It showed that two fisted ground smash like 5 times.

Ok it looks good, more promising than those screenshots made it out to be.

I think you can see a quick glimpse of Bi-Beast right before Hulk pushes that Giant robot over near the end.

Look how jagged those edges are.

ewwwww

Cool trailer. The game looks a lot better in motion. :up:

Looks like UD with more polygons to me. But I loved UD, so maybe I'll get this when it's $30. Quick question: Are there any greatest hits/platinum version games out yet?

Looks better than the screenshots. Might be worth getting but not for full price.

Some Wii version screenshots

The level of detail is about what I expected for the Wii version. The short draw distance is kind of disappointing. I don't think Ultimate Destruction's was that short.

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042549028.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042557996.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042543700.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042550825.jpg

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042545575.jpg

My God those screenshots are AWFUL!! Thankfully they're for the Wii so we can expect better graphics from the next gen systems!

the-incredible-hulk-2008-20080404042557996.jpg

Did you notice that Daily Bugle add on the bus? It's nice that they're starting to mention other heroes of Marvel universe. Also those 'shots look afwul, and will propably be copy of UD.

BTW, what's name of that two-headed giant Hulk's facing? I haven't read Hulk-books much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"