The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

I'm getting to the point that we should just shut Israel out, and if they want to be a bully who wants to flex their muscles in the region, let them do it on their own.

I'm getting to the point that we should just shut Israel out, and if they want to be a bully who wants to flex their muscles in the region, let them do it on their own.
Kind of how I feel, too.

Evil as Netanyahu is, he's also very intelligent, and I think I see what he's doing.

He's now in a bad situation -- Israel is losing due to the slow boil approach from Yemen and Hezbollah. Its economy is in tatters (20% GDP decline), and much of its population is fleeing to the West. Its diplomatically isolated.

So he's going all in. He's committing a genocide in Gaza. Running tanks over children and flattening them. Bombing targets in Lebanon and Syria. Bombing embassies and violating diplomatic immunity. Bombing aid workers.

If he can provoke a wider war, the USA will be forced to step in to protect Israel. And in a wider war, Israel can conquer a lot of territory while the world is distracted, and have its reputation is restored because the American public will be thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"