• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Israel-Palestine Politics Thread II

I get that Hamas did an awful thing, but Isreal has leveled whole blocks and killed over 30, 000. How is that not worse than what Hamas did? What am I missing?

I get that Hamas did an awful thing, but Isreal has leveled whole blocks and killed over 30, 000. How is that not worse than what Hamas did? What am I missing?

It's like being stabbed so you track down your assailant to their apartment building and then you burn the building down at night with many people still in it. Yes it's bad that Hamas took hostages as well and Israel took thousands of Palestinians hostage - whether justified or not - in the years preceding that event. That's in addition to the attacks on Palestinian funerals and land grabs and other nonsense.

It's like being stabbed so you track down your assailant to their apartment building and then you burn the building down at night with many people still in it. Yes it's bad that Hamas took hostages as well and Israel took thousands of Palestinians hostage - whether justified or not - in the years preceding that event. That's in addition to the attacks on Palestinian funerals and land grabs and other nonsense.

Exactly. No one would argue that burning the building is bad, but somehow obliterating Gaza is okay. :( I don't think it's okay, but some would say that makes me pro-Hamas when I'm not. The whole thing is just too ugly.

One good side effect of this travesty is how Ben Shapiro has been exposed as a twit, even among right wingers.

Republicans are fulling embracing dictatorships and authoratians, they are no longer interested in democracy or freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"