• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Joker's Jacket

Yugo

Civilian
Reaction score
I know he wears the big purple coat, but underneath, is his jacket/blazer lavender or gray? Also, can anybody send me a link of the color as an example. Thanks in advance!

This is about all we've seen of that jacket sadly.
0,,6021683,00.jpg

Isn't it the same jacket he wears in the prologue?

From what I've seen it looks like a dirty grey-blue jacket.

Should have it in the trailers, just pause whenever you see him.

Yep, that's the best picture I've seen. Well, this picture right here shows his jacket and it's way brighter, still hard to tell though.
joker-wizard.jpg

Yeah, but at some points it does look like a lavender, right? Well, when new shots are released of him, hopefully, we'll get better views of it. Also, look at his left shoulder. See that suspender sticking out? Just thought I'd point that out.

medium_Batman%20-%20The%20Joker-d3xjfbwm.jpg

hmmm, in some pictures it looks lavender. In that one, it looks gray. Thanks for the pic, btw!

I see it the same way that you Yugo... in some scenes it looks like lavender and in the new pictures posted in HQ, it looks like blue or gray

I don't think it's brighter so much as most of what we can see has clown make-up smeared all over it. Look at the color of the lapel around the neck area -- that's probably a lot closer to the true color. I'd go with the "Here's my card" reference if I were you. Just one man's opinion.

As an aside, has anyone had any luck finding a reasonable facsimile (outside of thrift stores)?

I have the EXACT same suit in the EXACT same colour and EXACT same material.

I will get some pictures up once I find some batteries for my camera

one more time.. EXACT.

A facsimile? You mean like fax?

Har har.

It also means 'accurate reproduction' or 'to make something similar'. So yeah. I'm asking if anyone's found any... jackets... closely resembling... Joker's jacket. Outside of secondhand shops.

:yay:

@ Nathan Petrelli: Where did you find your jacket? Or was it more of a "How about that, I've had this for years!" scenario?

Really? Well, get to it! Time's a wastin'!

Ah, I see. Well yeah, I'd also like to know, Nathan. Anybody else?

Har har.

It also means 'accurate reproduction' or 'to make something similar'. So yeah. I'm asking if anyone's found any... jackets... closely resembling... Joker's jacket. Outside of secondhand shops.

:yay:

@ Nathan Petrelli: Where did you find your jacket? Or was it more of a "How about that, I've had this for years!" scenario?

I bought it at Mrs Bankrupt. They sell stuff that gets reprocessed from stores that go bankrupt or what the owner sells to them to sell, this suit was, wait for it.... $1500 marked down to $99. I didn't realize it was the same as the Jokers until lastnight.

I'm looking for some batteries at the moment, so I will get some photos up.

Wow, man. Really lucky. Well, I'll check back soon when the pictures are up.

Just found this, maybe it could help
370DSC_3085_3x4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"