The Kryptonian Child - Son of Earth 2 Superman?

Superman Pwnage

Civilian
Reaction score
I thought I'd make a seperate thread to address this specific issue since it would be a pretty huge deal in the Superman mythology.

DC and the film department seem to be moving towards Superman becoming a father. Question is, who should the Kryptonian Child really be?

I personally want him to be the son of Superman and Lois from Earth 2 that they believed was dead (in an untold backstory).

I think that would be the best way to bring a son of Superman and Lois into the comics without actually making it OUR Superman and Lois' son exactly.

This could also explain his high power levels (despite his half Kryptonian DNA) at such a young age.

I recall someone from DC saying that even though Earth 2 Superman and Lois will never return, the effects of Infinite Crisis and the multiple Earths will affect the 'New Earth' DCU for years to come.

What do you think of this idea?

Dan Didio? are you testing your ideas on us again?

I think its just stupid. Why can Earth 2 Superman and Lois have a kid and not New Earth SUperman and Lois, see?

Assassin said:
Dan Didio? are you testing your ideas on us again?

Lol I think that's probably? Maybe gasp.... It's Busiek!!!

Great thread!

- Whirly

No, Busiek writes the good Superman title.

funny the "Kryptonian kid" that superman found, has brown hair, even though most kryptonian males have been shown to only have dark black hair.

Mon-el is sent to appear sometime next year i beleive. so the kid is obviously not him.

You know, seeing as Donner is involved, thats so possible. Sadly.

Mon-El made an appearance in the last Supergirl and the LOSH.

Eros said:
funny the "Kryptonian kid" that superman found, has brown hair, even though most kryptonian males have been shown to only have dark black hair.
Must mean he's full of sh1t hyuck hyuck hyuck!

Motown Marvel said:
son of zod?
First Krypto the Super-Dog fights a dog parody of Zod, now Zod has a son? God, talk about emasculating a mother****er.

If Superman's going to have a kid, I want to be via the natural, liquid explosion way and I want them to go through infanthood with it, I don't want a f***ing kid to land in a rocketship and say, "lol son."

possibly the baby is Zod...

Superman brings up Zod, oh the irony of it

Then I've haven't hoped a character would die this much since Bart Allen in the Flash.

... oh come on, that can't be true.

Kara Zor-El has to be at least equally deathwishable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"