The Legend of Chun Li

i plan to buy the PPV when it comes out next tuesday since i wasn't able to get to the theater when it was showing asny one else plan to?

I'm probably going to rent this movie simply because I've heard that Chris Klien's performance is so horrific that it's legendary.

LOL, seriously? That's what it looks like? Oh damn, now I've got to see this.

LOL, seriously? That's what it looks like? Oh damn, now I've got to see this.

I saw it in the theater, and seriously, I was waiting for him to go "Aaaalllrriiigghhtty theeennn." several times. The way he talks, walks, and the faces he makes. He's a tough guy Ace Ventura.

Awesome, as in, you actually liked it, or awesome in the MST3K way?

Awesome, as in, you actually liked it, or awesome in the MST3K way?

well, I enjoyed how damn fine Kristen looked and the fight sequences were top notch

the character portrayals however were off

but aside from changes made to certain characters, yea, movie wasn't bad. People are just too damn picky these days

a decent movie to add to your collection and smoke a blunt to every now and then

I downloaded this movie the other night. I might watch it later in the weekend.

well, I enjoyed how damn fine Kristen looked and the fight sequences were top notch

the character portrayals however were off

but aside from changes made to certain characters, yea, movie wasn't bad. People are just too damn picky these days

a decent movie to add to your collection and smoke a blunt to every now and then
really?

Sorry, there's nothing awesome about this movie. I know we're all allowed to have opinions, but saying this movie is awesome is like saying it's my opinion the sky is green. This movie sucks.

Sorry, there's nothing awesome about this movie. I know we're all allowed to have opinions, but saying this movie is awesome is like saying it's my opinion the sky is green. This movie sucks.

:whatever:

well that was exciting....... :whatever:

for real though, if you've got an elitest attitude like that you need to seek help

outta here with that bullspit

You want to see the best scenes of this film, go to youtube and type in 'the best of charlie nash street fighter'. Hopefully the video is still there.

It's a montage of every scene he is in plus the guy who edited the video put his own little captions in it from time to time and they are also quite humourus.

Doesnt look lie its there anymore - dammit, I was looking forward to some ''Nash Out''. :D

Hearing Kleins line delivery reminds me of his line delivery in Rollerball. Forced, monotone and banal.

[YT]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hZ6qLroOyGw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/hZ6qLroOyGw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"