• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The List: Part DEUX

OK SO DOOM.. 30 bucks for ML Doc OCK with base SIlver surfer with board Sandman with hands.. and Invisible girl.. Deal???? you came up with the 30 bucks so I'm gunna go ahead and take that... Send me your paypal account and I will send you my address :)

it's cool. at least he adds flavor to the hype. i'm giving him the spider-man from my own collection, i'll probably be able to find another. If i don't its cool, i think doom likes MFF more than i do, so he can appreicate it more.

since he was banned from ebay, he may not have a paypal account anymore. i dont know how it works though.

:0 I dont think Paypal Is affected by ebay stuff Seeing as alot of online stores use paypal.

ROFL... poor guy gets banned from everything :(

i dont think he knew why. i can't remember for sure though. there is even a thread about it somewhere ftb. where you been?

that's cool man. i'm jobless since i'm moving and need time to study for finals. i quit last week. i went job hunting all day yesterday while at home. i hope i get one of them.

Thanks FTB. I'm trying to be a pharmacist, so right now i'm trying to be a pharm tech so it will help me get into pharm. school. at least, i hope it will help.

SHT, I'm going to check TRU wednesday to see if they still have that Wolverine.

SsM, what state do you live in?

Unleashed said:
SHT, I'm going to check TRU wednesday to see if they still have that Wolverine.

SsM, what state do you live in?

Louisiana.. Why? oh.. and I hate to change my mind again.. But i dont need sandman. anymore.. BUt i will still give you thirty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"