The Trade

Well, I have 3 Exiles TPBs so far for you in this current trade. Maybe in a month or so I'll get another Exiles TPB (like vol4) and trade it to you for some figures for fodder. Especially the SHS ones.

Cool. And BTW if you get delivery confirmation PM me the number so I can track the package. Just like to have a heads up so I know when to expect it.

B.U.M. said:
well, I need both. did you want anything else?

Afraid I can only afford to get one of the TBs right now, need to save some money for when I finally find ML15 again, plus all of the other stuff that is coming out. So I can get you either one of the Astonishing X-Men TBs, I can probably get the first one easier.

you're back? are you allowed to be?

sorry ftb, i had to work late and couldnt ship out your stuff. will try on monday.

BTW, is the Endoskeleton included?? That way I know for sure that the It from the HoM boxset I get is yours. Saint wants the Inhuman Torch and maybe the It if you decided not to get mine. But he's yours first since i want that Endoskeleton.

Cool. Just be sure the Endoskeleton goes along for the ride to me.

Nice. BTW, why'd you take off the TPB lists from your WANTS??

Cause I want to get the few fig wants out of the way.

I also need the two new ML Masterworks.

I'll keep those Masterworks in mind. You got the first two Masterworks already?? My WM has plenty of both.

I only have the FF. I dont want the Spider-Man

Ah, cool. So are these the last of the Masterworks or is Hasbro continuing this line?? I wish the assh0les would continue the damn SHS. :cmad:

Hopefully they will continue both. Although all I need from SHS is Sue

Which one?? i hear there's three version of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"