ML 9 Professor X (MOC)
ML 9 Dr. Strange (MOC)
ML 10 Mr. Sinister (Loose)
ML 10 Omega Red (Loose)
ML 10 Black Panther (Loose)
ML 11 Hulkbuster Iron Man (MOC) Pending-SsM
ML 11 Taskmaster (MOC)
ML 11 Wolverine VARIANT (MOC)
ML 12 Sasquatch (with blue apoc. piece) (MOC)
ML 13 Loki VARIANT (MOC)
ML 14 Falcon VARIANT (MOC)
ML 14 Baron Zemo VARIANT (MOC)-Traded

X-men
Ice-man

Spider-man

Spider-Hulk (MOC)
Man-Wolf (MOC)
Venom (MOC)
Can get Ultimate Lizard
Can get Scorpion
Can get Hydro-man
Can get Buzzing Beetle
Can get Mysterio
Can get Shocker
Can get Madjack
Can get Toxin
Can get Electro

Marvel Figure Factory

Mystery Nightcrawler
Mystery Human Torch with Face Showing

Marvel Select

Spider-woman Variant (MOC)
Green Goblin (MOC)
She-Hulk (MOC)

DC Direct

UnMasked! J'Onn J'Onzz/Martian Manhunter (MOC)

Return of Supergirl Darkseid (MOC)

JLA Classified Aquaman (MOC)

Public Enemies Metallo (MOC)

Rogues Gallery Black Mask (MOC)
Rogues Gallery Mr. Freeze (Loose)
Rogues Gallery Penguin (MOC)

Knightfall Bane

Identity Crisis Series 1 Zatanna (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 1 Green Arrow (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 1 Deadshot (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 1 Dr. Light (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 2 Elongated Man (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 2 Black Canary (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 2 Flash (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 2 Captain Boomerang (MOC)
Identity Crisis Series 2 Batman (Loose)

Street Fighter SOTA

Balrog (MOC)-Player 1
Ibuki (MOC)-Player 1
Remy (MOC)-Player 1
T. Hawk (Loose, missing bird)-Player 1
Guile (Loose, Complete)-Player 1

DC Superheroes

Series 1 Batman
Series 1 Killer Croc
Series 1 Bane
Series 1 Scarecrow
Series 2 Superman
Series 2 Supergirl
Series 2 Bizzarro
Series 3 Batman
Series 3 Azreal
Series 3 Robin

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Old school ones, 1984~1996

Just about every figure, Mint

Let me know if you have specific wants

Misc. (Ask For Specifics)

Small Soliders

Street Sharks

Disney Might Ducks

A few Old Spawn Figures

GI Joe Figures and Vehicles

Gargoyles

Wants

Marvel Legends

Punisher/Jigsaw Variant
Warmachine/Mandarian Variant
Wolverine/Sabertooth Variant

Destroyer Variant
Black Spider-woman Variant
Captain Marvel Variant
Blue Wasp Variant

Luke Cage Variant
Psylocke Variant

DC Superheroes

None Currently

Marvel Select

Ultimate Hulk

updated MS stuff. Somebody score me a re-release Ultimate Hulk. Please :)

Added some DCD stuff to my haves list. Identity Crisis Figures.

Added SOTA Remy and Ibuki and old school TMNT to my haves list.

Added series 11 Wolverine Variant, Hulkbuster, and Taskmaster.

updated list with ML10 cyclops variant. also have the angel variant, but i'm not sure i want to get rid of it yet.

I'm interested in that HBIM...............

ha ha, you want it for a custom WM don't you. Well I think I may have meant to take that down. I can't remember, I know I bought one at target like 3 weeks ago, and I think I may have gotten another one about a week ago at WM. I'm not 100% sure. I want to do the custom too, and as long as I don't **** it up and as long as i got that other HBIM when i think i did (i really think i did?) then i'll hold him for you. I'll hold him till you catch up with the stuff you owe me, as long as i have that extra one like i said. Deal?

I want him for two things: I want the tony stark head for a spare Ml8 iron man fig to make him completely maskless.. and maybe that War machine custom...

yeah, the good thing about it is you can make a custom WM and get a stark ahead with just one fig. i acually planned to do the same thing with the WM custom I'm thinking about making. But i'm not sure whose head i want to rip off. You might have read about the Series 1 IM that fell off myself and the arms say on if i put them in, but if i move them they come out. I might just take the head off of that IM and try that one.

If so I'd love to get that fig from you because i need the gloves and boots.

? you just skimmed over my post didnt you. i'm saying that i might try to do the head swap on that fig so i can have a fully unmasked IM. And that way it wouldn't matter too much if i screwed it up. but if i did screw it up, then i'd send it your way. but i'm probably gonna keep it, especially if i someone actually do a good head swap.

OK, lemme know who's heads need to be swapped and i could do it.

Also the guy that was gonna get the Colossus from me folded so I can send it to you if you still want it.

mmm. your like 12 hours too late on that one. i picked up two colossus figs today. so now i have three including the one i got from ez. only one out of the three has an excellent paintjob that's flawless. the other two have their own defects, nothing bad, and i could live with them. but if you're is flawless or **** near, i might consider taking it.

and the head swap would be taking the head out of the HBIM and not replacing it, and taking the head of series 1 IM and replacing it with the HBIM head.

Its the ML one silly, the one from that ebay lot we went in together on.

SpiderHulkThing said:
and the head swap would be taking the head out of the HBIM and not replacing it, and taking the head of series 1 IM and replacing it with the HBIM head.

Oh, so it'd be ML1 Iron Man with the HB IM head? If thats the case then I'm SOL on those parts I need.

If you do it and you don't like it after all I'll take the scraps of that ML1 Iron Man. Mainly the gloves and boots.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Oh, so it'd be ML1 Iron Man with the HB IM head? If thats the case then I'm SOL on those parts I need.

If you do it and you don't like it after all I'll take the scraps of that ML1 Iron Man. Mainly the gloves and boots.

yeah, that's what i was saying. You're not taking pain killers from your patients are you? hmmm... I'm telling ya though bro, unless i **** the fig up, or the arms just go beyond repair, I'll probably keep that IM. its still my fav IM yet. I know i've got another series 1 IM, but i'm probably gonna have a IM shelf and have one there and have the other on my avengers shelf or main legends shelf. If i got the head swap right, i'd probably have that one in the center of the IM shelf.

i almost want to send you series 1 IM fingers one at a time, just to **** with you :) I'll let you know if i come around, but it's not likely. Depends if they make another similar IM that I like as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"