Series 1- ALL (ALL MOC)

Marvel Select

Ultimate Thor(On slightly damaged card)

Dr. Doom(MOC)

Movie Masters

Joker(MOC)
Joker(MOC)
Batman Begins Batman(MOC)

Everything will be sold for what I paid for the item + shipping. I paid a good bit for a couple of these.. and Others I got on clearance.

What I do need are the following:

Alex Ross: Justice League

Sinestro(MOC)
Black Canary(MOC)
The Joker(MOC)
Plastic Man(MOC)
Shazam!(MOC)
Zatanna(MOC)

DCUC Series 1: Batman(MOC)

and Duplicate Resident evil Anniversary figure Zombies. at least 6 or 7 of them.

Last edited:
something tells me you got that Jetfire for me months ago...

but i'd take him and the classics starscream and grimlock.

I think I bought him for myself... and just never got around to opening him. And I'm not big into transformers anyway. I would rather have money to spend on DC/Marvel stuff as well as trying to save money for a hopeful Upcoming wedding.(if I can get enough money for a ring)

well...like i said i would take him and the starscream and grimlock off your hands if the prices are right.

(i know SOMEONE on these boards bought me a jetfire...)

Heh, Im sure it wasnt me. I also have the little red car.. And the yellow car with teh flames... And another decepticon jet and the blue drag racer.. I cant remember their names :( any help so I can officially put them up there?

I Wouldn't want much. Retail+ maybe a couple bucks. I know I paid 25 for jetfire at tru which I though was rediculous. The others were all 9.99 or something like that. I doubt they are worth much anyway. I'll check toyfare or something.

Yeah! The only ones not accounted for are the decepticon jet and the autobot.. Hes in the movie... they based hotrod after him..

Great, I'll ship them as soon as I get a chance. In PM i think I said I was working all day through the weekend, And that God Forsaken hurricane Gustov has everyone down here in a ****ing panic. Though I can't blame them after Katrina and Rita. If you're in a hurry to get them I can get one of my family members or my girlfriend to maybe send it.

I Ebayed teh names.. Ramjet and Rodimus!

No hurries. Just as long as you can send it when you can.

No later than Wednesday assured. But hopefully sometime tomorrow or Saturday.

Cool. Still got about 3 weeks until I leave Afghanistan and hopefully it'll be there. It's gonna be like X-Mas when I get back. I don't even remember everything I had sent to my home address since I've been out here :hehe:

I grabbed Grimlock and starscream, they are both complete but I couldnt find the instructions for grimlock, Also do you want Jetfire in the box?

Heard that, That will make shipping a little cheaper. I'll ship it out whenever I ship Ryo's stuff. No later than Wednesday. PM me your adress.

I'm thinking about selling my extra sentinel.. I havent decided yet though..

Hey how much do you want for the Two Face Long Halloween figure?

Nope... No minicons.. Sorry Ive been gone so long. Gustav hit us pretty hard. Ryo I didn't send your stuff and I apologize. I hope to have it out by monday.

I know some of this crap Is too expensive by the way I just really dont want to lose money on some of the stuff I paid for. Again sorry for the long delay Ryo. It was pretty much out of my hands.. Only I wish I had shipped it that Saturday.

Nope... No minicons.. Sorry Ive been gone so long. Gustav hit us pretty hard. Ryo I didn't send your stuff and I apologize. I hope to have it out by monday.

I know some of this crap Is too expensive by the way I just really dont want to lose money on some of the stuff I paid for. Again sorry for the long delay Ryo. It was pretty much out of my hands.. Only I wish I had shipped it that Saturday.

No worry, it's all good SsM :up:
Good to know the hurricane wasn't too bad, or was it?
Kinda out of the loop with current events considering where I'm at :wow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"