The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

Can pry my disks from my cold, dead hands. I am the one single person who has ordered Madame Web in 4K on release day. Gotta support Pepsi- I mean Madame Web.
Disney:

3d884656-aa48-4e7f-b4ee-3bca7c76e3be_text.gif

I’m in the middle of watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine for the first time in ages, and wow

View attachment 88854

This whole movie was a choice. Liev Schreiber was excellent casting as Sabretooth though.
The only good thing in that movie. Well, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool technically, but not that one.

You're getting through them! Shame about the likes of Majors, Huerta, Wright etc tarnishing things.
I'd have to dig around to find it but regarding Huerta, I'm pretty sure he was cleared from those allegetations. I read different accounts at the time and it seemed like the victims issue was more with the payment issues about a podcast she was on rather than Huerta did. Not to mention none of the major outlets picked up the story either.

I'd have to dig around to find it but regarding Huerta, I'm pretty sure he was cleared from those allegetations. I read different accounts at the time and it seemed like the victims issue was more with the payment issues about a podcast she was on rather than Huerta did. Not to mention none of the major outlets picked up the story either.
It was carried by all major publications - Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Rolling Stone, USA Today, you name it. And he dropped out of a project because of it. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.

I tried googling more information about the allegations, but it's just old article from last year.

It was carried by all major publications - Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, Rolling Stone, USA Today, you name it. And he dropped out of a project because of it. I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it.
I'm not dismissing it and I could very well misremembering it. But I remember a few months after the allegations an article detailing the issues had to do with money disputes with the production company of a podcast both of them were on. Google's not my friend at the moment cause I cant find it lol but I may have intially found it from someone posting on here or reddit.

Last edited:
I'm dying to rewatch Madame Web. That was the best Valentine's Day movie ever.

I'm dying to watch it. I bought a ticket for Madame Web earlier this year and had to cancel it. Somehow I couldn't find myself repurchasing it, but I should have. It's only available for digital sale, and I'm not paying 20 euros for this thing. Still no rental </3

Exactly. I’m still confused as to what year this movie takes place in, but continuity was never the Foxverse’s strongest suit.
I think once the flashbacks and stuff are over and done, the movie is supposed to take place in 1979 but that's just going off their half-assed attempt at tying it into the real life Three Mile Island accident:

They didn't seem to make a lot of effort to make it look like it was supposed to take place in 1979 but I guess there isn't a whole lot to suggest otherwise either. The helicopter that Wolverine wrecks looks like an older model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"