Superhero Cinematic Civil War - Part 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at that hairline. It's going to be Bald Adam vs. Super Hairpiece, direct to HBO Max:

ed7163035a4cb8d2488497a85b2d19d21edd97bf.gifv

Cavill vs Pine, who will succumb to nature first.

Want answers on why Waller either has every superhero in her employment or just on speed dial.
Because... because.... um... well you see... she had the files on Barry and Arthur which she gave to Batman. So, I guess Batman and her share text exchanges depending on the situation. Coordinate what team gets what, you know?

It was a long flight, and now he needs to use the restroom, but first he needs to ask Black Adam where it is. :o
Dude definitely just farted, and is holding in that smile because he knows it'll stink up the room.

BP 2's reception has been all over the spectrum from what I've seen. A lot of people seem disappointed with it.

Can’t speak for all, but a lot of people in my corner of the world dug it. A lot of love for Namor especially too.

ETA: Speaking of Wakanda Forever, one thing bugged me

I know most of them are dead and or doing their own thing, but damn not one Avenger could show up to T’Challa’s funeral? There was also a meme made about it that’s online LOL.

Last edited:
Can’t speak for all, but a lot of people in my corner of the world dug it. A lot of love for Namor especially too.

ETA: Speaking of Wakanda Forever, one thing bugged me

I know most of them are dead and or doing their own thing, but damn not one Avenger could show up to T’Challa’s funeral? There was also a meme made about it that’s online LOL.

Well, to be fair, would you invite them back after last time?

I wouldn't really assume none of them were there. I think we saw a small enough part of what clearly was a very large event that there's really no telling if they were just somewhere out of frame or not.

Same here. We saw it with two other couples last Friday night and we all loved it. And for the record, our theatre was packed :yay:

I think the only thing keeping BP2 from multiple repeat viewings is the melancholy subject matter, which is understandable. I personally wouldn't change anything about the film - for me it rivals The Batman as the best CBM released this year. I love em both...

Well, to be fair, would you invite them back after last time?

Hey, all im saying is

Give T’Challa the same energy they gave Tony Stark, especially given the circumstances. Hell Stark wasn’t even royalty and homeboy had people from outer space show up when he went on to glory. LOL

The Avengers were all there. Right over there. Just to the left. If you could turn, you could see them, but you can't so instead just trust me that they're camera shy and just standing a little over that way.

I mean, the Avengers didn't have the closest ever relationship with T'Challa, Cap considered him a friend but he's gone... Bucky and Sam-- and maybe Rhodey in a diplomatic role-- definitely should've been there though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"