SsM's Want list

updated.. and yeh GS i still need brown wolverine :D

hey man, my comic shop may still have the T. Hawk I traded to him. I think his SF figs go for $15. I'll look for it next time I go. But that was about 5 to 6 months ago so I have no idea if he still has it. You gotta stop wanting things after I trade it in.

And don't forget man, to pick me up a cyborg supes if you come across one.

I regularly go to the tru.. But I think those waves have passed, which sucks as I still need supergirl :x and cyborg supes.. but its cool i guess.. Im still on the lookout. maybe we'll get lucky ya know? anything else you need besides the hydra soldiers?

The hydra soldiers is all I can think of for now. Oh yeah, and the Daredevil Variant when ML4 hits. But that's probably all I'll really need help finding.

And the only things I have that you want for now are the logan variant and I sent you a pm a while about about maybe trading you my justice league joker from my personal stash. Go back and dig that up and let me know if your interested in that trade. As far as I can remember, you never got back to me on that.

And like I said, I could see if the comic shop has T. Hawk. How would you want to work the T. Hawk trade if he does have it? If you want it MOC, how about two hydra soilder's and you can send them loose. I'll need at least 1 BAF part, you can keep the other if you want. But that way you could send in a bubble envelope and you should be able to save a good bit on shipping for that. If I send T. Hawk mint, I'd ship it in a box and use priority.

If you want T. Hawk loose, I could send in an envelope as well and we could work something else out. Whatever you'd like. But I have to make sure he has him still. But I'm not going to pick him up until you give me the green light to go ahead and get him.

Send me a pm on what you'd like to do.

I regularly go to the tru.. But I think those waves have passed, which sucks as I still need supergirl :x and cyborg supes.. but its cool i guess.. Im still on the lookout. maybe we'll get lucky ya know? anything else you need besides the hydra soldiers?

from what I've heard, Cyborg Superman is starting to show up at TRU and possibly Target in the same case pack out as has been appearing in Big Lots, but Supergirl isn't. So there's still a chance you could find a Cyborg.

if you find one grab him for me :p

SsM, if you ever happen upon another Cassie Batgirl or Two-Face, I've got a Supergirl I can trade you for it.

Supergirl is a nice fig. I could've done with hair being sculpted less "in action" but she's still great.

umm.. I think so. It's the one with the APOC BAF piece from ML12

I'm sure he would, especially as much as he's been cryin' to have one.

I've never cried for a brown wolvie :/

When?? that mustve been almost a year ago :/

What up with them TFs you were gonna try and grab for me??

They didnt have any at the Wm i went to yesterday.. Im gunna try and go to KB tommorow because saint wanted one of those concept BB they had last time i went. so I'll look again :D

any of the ones they had.. :p the deluxe classics right?

Any?? I hope you weren't planning on getting me more than two.

I was just gunna grab whatever they had :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"