I'm getting rid of stuff Thread.

If that batman is from wave one I'll take it......I've had a criples Metamorpho for ....well since they came out.....I think I might have even given up on it....Loosl'e be fine too....hell even just the leg.....

Lemme know....also remember....Canada.

It hit Baton Rouge and the immediate surrounding areas really hard. Its said to have been the most destructive hurricane ever recorded for our area. Some people still wont have electricity for up to three weeks. My parents had alot of trees fall but none on their house. Their fences also fell. My dad and I went out in the middle of the **** to try and reinforce it. Were out there for a good 20-30 minutes putting up 2x4s trying to make them stronger but alas...... It was time wasted.

I'll take War machine and Kitty off your hands.

can you PM me a price for the war machine and hush figs?

EDIT: crap Venom beat me to Warmachine lol

Yeah I will Itachi... Do you mind waiting a bit though? The storm has ****ed up my day to day basis **** so I'm still trying to get everything into order. I'm Shipping ryos stuff tommorow. Sorry for the inconvenience This has caused anyone.

Hey bro...Are you okay after that storm? I was watching some weather channels and they say that hit you guys pretty hard.

I hope everthing is alright.

I'm Okay, Thanks for all of the concern guys. Alot of people are disregarding the storm because it missed New Orleans but it was the most devastatingly destructive hurricane to hit Baton Rouge in recorded history. So I feel very blessed to be safe and have all of my loved ones be alright. Which is more I can say for parts of my parents property, and alot of friends and family property. Alot of people still don't have power and people are getting and have been ridiculously rude on the roads/in stores looting and what not. Take away a few luxuries like electricity and you see what people are really capable of doing. It's really sad.

I updated with afew things i need..

Yeah I will Itachi... Do you mind waiting a bit though? The storm has ****ed up my day to day basis **** so I'm still trying to get everything into order. I'm Shipping ryos stuff tommorow. Sorry for the inconvenience This has caused anyone.

yeah man take your time, most important thing is you getting your stuff sorted out. hope its all alright man :D

I'll take War machine and Kitty off your hands.
Okay, Gimmie a bit.

Itachi i sent you a pm.

I need everyone to send me a Private message of what they want. I'm sorry for making you do this it's just easier to keep up with that way.

Last edited:
No problem man.I know what's it's like after a storm being from Miami and all.Take your time.I'll pm you.

Okay so Heres what I have so far

Astonishing unmasked wolverine, Daredevil twopack - Ryu

Jetfire, Starscream, Grimlock - Greenscar

Hush figures - Itachi(I think)

Batman, Penguin - Manglebop or Roughneck for just batman or Metamorpho Leg

Venom - War Machine and Kitty pryde

Is that everyone?

Okay so Heres what I have so far

Astonishing unmasked wolverine, Daredevil twopack - Ryu

Jetfire, Starscream, Grimlock - Greenscar

Hush figures - Itachi(I think)

Batman, Penguin - Manglebop or Roughneck for just batman or Metamorpho Leg

Venom - War Machine and Kitty pryde

Is that everyone?

If that batman is from wave one I'll take it......I've had a criples Metamorpho for ....well since they came out.....I think I might have even given up on it....Loosl'e be fine too....hell even just the leg.....

Lemme know....also remember....Canada.

Sorry Rough, I asked first. Oh, and I picked up Cap vs. Strucker at Tampa-Con a few weeks ago, so the deal between us is cancelled, and I want my money back. I'd rather not have made this public, but your refusal to empty your InBox for the last 4 months has made it unavoidable.

Sorry SSM, my wife won't let me buy your Two Face. Too many bills coming out this check. Hope somebody else has fun with him, and sorry again man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"