Player 1: Sagat

Player 1: Vega

Player 1: T. Hawk

Player 1: Sodom

Player 1: Dan

Player 1: Cammy

Player 1: Gouken

Marvel Legends

Marvel Legends: Stealth Iron Man Variant ( Loose complete or MOC)

Marvel Legends: Gold Iron Man Variant (Loose complete or MOC)

Marvel Legends: Brown Wolverine ( Loose complete or MOC)

Marvel Legends:11: Logan Variant(MOC)

Marvel Legends:15: Black Spider-Woman

Marvel Legends:15: Captain Marvel Variant

Marvel Legends House of M: Hulk/It/Inhuman Torch

Hasbro Marvel Legends:2: Green Quicksilver Variant

Marvel Legends: Icons

Hulk Variant

Spider-Man variant

Beast Variant

DC Super Heroes

Modern Supergirl

Catwoman

Batgirl(cain)

Man-Bat

ClayFace

Cyborg Superman
DC DIRECT

Alex Ross Justice: Black Canary

Alex Ross Justice: Black Adam

Alex Ross Justice: Parasite

Alex Ross Justice: Joker

Transformers Classics

Bumblebee

Astrotrain

Devastator

Soundwave

Haves:

Spider-Man Classics Series 1: Doctor Octopus - Loose(one tentacle is semi broken)

Spider-Man Classics Series 4: Venom (MOC)

Spider-Man Classics Series 1: Lizard (MOC)

Spider-Man Classics Series 15(?): SandMan x2 (MOC)

Spider-Man Classics: Scorpion (MOC)

Spider-Man Classics: Carnage (MOC)

Marvel Legends: TaskMaster (MOC)

Marvel Legends 12: Wolverine(MOC)

Marvel Legends 12: Bishop(MOC)

Hasbro Marvel Legends: Lord Thor(MOC)

More haves to come!

I have the white Elektra from the Urban Legends boxset.

Hey SsM, just thought I'd tell you that you have marvel legends juggernaut on your list twice.

SpiderHulkThing said:
Hey SsM, just thought I'd tell you that you have marvel legends juggernaut on your list twice.
exactly **wink wink**

SpiderHulkThing said:
mmmkay, then why not just put him at the top of your list?
I dunno.. I was trying to hide my incompetence by pretending that I knew what I was doing :x

mmmkay yet again. Well i hope you find someone willing to part with him. He's a great fig. I think they made that craptastic juggernaut series 2 fig as bad as they did since they new they couldnt compete with the ML one, so why bother trying.

As far as urban legends daredevil goes, he's a great fig except he has little articulation compared to other MLs. Unless you have your heart set on it, i'd just wait for the daredevil vs. kingpin face-off two pack. You'll get 2 figs out of that, plus a better sculpted/articulated daredevil, and the 2 figs will probably cost you less than an urban legends daredevil. plus, can you really have a collection without kingpin? and if for some reason you don't want kingpin, but the face-off set and keep DD and sell me kingpin if you don't care for him. white one not black though.

SpiderHulkThing said:
As far as urban legends daredevil goes, he's a great fig except he has little articulation compared to other MLs. Unless you have your heart set on it, i'd just wait for the daredevil vs. kingpin face-off two pack. You'll get 2 figs out of that, plus a better sculpted/articulated daredevil, and the 2 figs will probably cost you less than an urban legends daredevil. plus, can you really have a collection without kingpin? and if for some reason you don't want kingpin, but the face-off set and keep DD and sell me kingpin if you don't care for him. white one not black though.
oh yeah.... I forgot i pre ordered that set........ thanks SHT :x and as for articulation... It cant be any worse than the Movie daredevil I have now :p

SsM said:
oh yeah.... I forgot i pre ordered that set........ thanks SHT :x and as for articulation... It cant be any worse than the Movie daredevil I have now :p

thow that piece of **** away. Anyway, just thought i'd remind you of the new DD just in case you forgot. I'm looking forward to the face-off packs more than anything else and DD is the one i'm probably looking forward to the most.

SpiderHulkThing said:
thow that piece of **** away. Anyway, just thought i'd remind you of the new DD just in case you forgot. I'm looking forward to the face-off packs more than anything else and DD is the one i'm probably looking forward to the most.
Yeah def... I do want to know what it looks like though.. any pics.. I have dd vs kingpin and uhh cap vs red skull preordered.

And don't get me wrong, the urban legends DD is still a great fig, but you dont seem to care about having doubles of the same characters. So you'd be saving your money to just have the face-off DD and not bother wasting money on the other one. I bought some fig off ebay once and the guy was also selling urban legends DD and i figured i'd buy another one just for the hell of it since it was $5 with only 10 min to go. That sucker jumped up to $20 and that was too much for him.

SpiderHulkThing said:
And don't get me wrong, the urban legends DD is still a great fig, but you dont seem to care about having doubles of the same characters. So you'd be saving your money to just have the face-off DD and not bother wasting money on the other one. I bought some fig off ebay once and the guy was also selling urban legends DD and i figured i'd buy another one just for the hell of it since it was $5 with only 10 min to go. That sucker jumped up to $20 and that was too much for him.
I dont mind have extras of some figures... I think I have ten or eleven different Spidermans from the classics/legends lines :p They just have to be worthy of getting another one of.. otherwise I just pick my favorite looking one.

main.php

By july they should be in your hands already. Those release dates are wrong. They have to be. These things are supposed to be displayed on the same pallet as the WM wave and the comic cover things.

Which means that they should be in stores by mid-may and should be shipped to you at least by the end of june. then again, amazon sucks when it comes to ML. I ordered a bald bishop and it still hasnt come. It was supposed to get to me by Feb something. So Amazon is not reliable for variants in case any of you are wondering. At least, not in my history.

hey rough.. You are gunna be able to sell me those three figs right?

might you have anything else on mah list???? just in case I might want a few others so I could save a few bucks on shipping :p

I have Black Widow.

And Juggernaut (But Saint553 has already called dibs on that one)

And I have a couple that you might be gettign from Unleashed.

how much for the four? damn.. I really need that JUggy too :p man he is damn cool looking >_< and I dont want to pay a crapload of money for him :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"