SpiderHulkThing's Have/Wants Thread

Xtreme rogue? Knowing you.. you will find one from somebdoy else before I could find her :p

yeah i know. i guess don't worry about her then. i don't want you to get stuck with her. i'm kind of hesitant to get rid of my extra iceman, but if i find another, he's yours.

I'll trade you my MOC FA Hulk for a X-Treme Rogue variant.

your dumb. and i don't have a rogue. she's all at the moment i don't have. and i don't really care 100% if i get her or not really, but i figure i'll get her if i can get her for reg cost.

OK, FA Hulk for one of your extra Iceman figs. Its a steal, I know, but I needs an Iceman like you do spideyboy.

See, i do all these favors for you, letting you owe me figs and all, and what do you do? You act like a *** and have to **** with me. Some friend you are. why can't you be more like ez.

OK, from now on I'll just let you f*** with SsM and spideyboy and I'll just leave you alone since I jurt you feelings.

Jeez, you're such a woman.

you know i'm just messing with you. i don't have feelings and you know it.

Yeah you do you puss. Fine, I'll leave you alone ya' f***in' pansy.

see, i'm in a bind b/c i don't know how far to mess you with you back. cause you owe me stuff and all.

You'll get your stuff bro. Its just this dry spell we've had down here. EZ is lucky he's in Houston and has stores everywhere. I don't get the chance to venture out all the damn time.

But I'm done, I don't want you to cry yourself to sleep.

FEAR THE BAT said:
OK, from now on I'll just let you f*** with SsM and spideyboy and I'll just leave you alone since I jurt you feelings.

Jeez, you're such a woman.

funny you posted that, i call my brothers out on that all the time.
i tell them to stop acting like chics.

SHT.. how many MOC legends do you have?

I dont need any.. but if you are strapped for cash.. maybe you should look to selling them :(

i have just about every legend MOC including most variants. Until I'm starving or homeless, I'm going to hold on to them. Not because i want to sell them someday, but for insurance. I know it's an expensive habit, but i figure in the long run it won't matter what i spend today b/c I'll have more than enough later unless something unexpected happens.

okay.. which leads me to my next question.. where the ****.... do you put 90 something MOC figures man :/ storage?

i have 3 closets that have nothing but MLs at the top shelves of each. I have two trunk fulls. And some in the loft. Also, i have stacks in one of the closets i mentioned already. It's not easy. That's why i'm trying to sell a bunch of my old figs that were in the loft so i can make room for more. When i get my final ML resting place, when i get a house, I'm going to display whatever i can and want to in one room and anything beyond that is getting traded/sold. I'll probably hold on to the ML MOCs for a while, but i might get rid of them later down the road once everything is put in its place.

Or maybe the Canadian Ass Rash?? :O

BTW, I think if I see that blue trunks Hogan I may get it for MOC. It looks cool after seeing it for awhile.

He's tight. When the BOB Hogan get released BTW??

the Bash at the Beach Hogan? He's been out for a couple of months I think, and still available on the profigures website

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"