• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SsM's Want list

Roughneck said:
Red Skull has a sword?
yup... hes based off of this comic version

captainamerica32.jpg

Spideyboy... Do you have any of those you wanna get rid of :D

i have my own thread up on what i want to get rid of... check that out. im not getting rid of anything else

:p ... yeah.. I didnt see anything I needed... :( BTW spideyboy.. How did you make that hobgoblin glider stay in flight with hobby on it :/ its kindof hard to stand hobgoblin right without him either falling back or forewards.. :/

spideyboy_1111 said:
i hung hobby by string.. not the glider... lol
...........................................................................................................................................................GENIUS......................................

You're figs will be on their way tomorrow SsM. Enjoy. Let me know when you get my stuff.

SsM said:
...........................................................................................................................................................GENIUS......................................
:up: lol

I fixed up the X-men shelf... I'm Really satisfied with the outcome.. once Cable collossus and Phoenix come in the mail I will take some pictures to show them.. I really do need that rogue from the x-men boxset though :/ and juggernaut too....

I don't know if you updated Weapon X or not to you list, but I might be able to find you one. There's a WM near my parents house that had 3 left. This was around March though when i went to that one. It's pretty far away. But I could check once I go back home in a couple weeks since i'll be likely to be hunting down the WM wave anyway.

that's cool. well you can do that, or if you want, i can check to see if he's still at WM and can send him with sandman so you save on shipping. but it's up to you.

SpiderHulkThing said:
that's cool. well you can do that, or if you want, i can check to see if he's still at WM and can send him with sandman so you save on shipping. but it's up to you.
You can see if they have him.. But if not Its all good. I appreciate it. You have been one of the driving forces to My aid :p

Edit: Just curious.. when are you sending sandman?

well it depends on if you want me to send you weap. x. there were 3 in the WM at home, not where i am now (at school). I'm going home not this sunday, but the next so sometime after that if you want me to bother with x. but if you decide you don't want me to get him, then i can send sandman sooner, possilbly. i dont know if i want to give up a blue card one though. but i'll think about it.

SpiderHulkThing said:
well it depends on if you want me to send you weap. x. there were 3 in the WM at home, not where i am now (at school). I'm going home not this sunday, but the next so sometime after that if you want me to bother with x. but if you decide you don't want me to get him, then i can send sandman sooner, possilbly. i dont know if i want to give up a blue card one though. but i'll think about it.
I... dont really care which card its sent on :/ seeing as it's probably going to be opened... :/ as for weapon X... I dunno if im going to get him or not.. I just kinda threw him on there :p

I have a black cat. I could probably pass with it, it's loose, and the head came off easily when I first got it. I think a lot of the black cat figures were like this. I was probably going to head swap her with some other figure.

:0... how much... and... does it stay on at all???

It stays on pretty well. I never had a problem with it. I like the figure and all, but if you're really craving it then I shouldn't keep it from you. Make an offer?

Dammit.. I hate it when people ask me to make offers :/ I have no idea what face value of things are.. I dunno.. loose maybe 5 or 8 bucks... Plus the cost of shipping.. BUt i really couldnt tell you :p

Since it'll be some time till I can get it (I go home next May 5th, probably won't ship until 8th or 9th), let's just call it at $5 and shipping.

But, if you see a Star Wars Commander Cody, or WML...we'll talk, ok?

SsM said:
I... dont really care which card its sent on :/ seeing as it's probably going to be opened... :/ as for weapon X... I dunno if im going to get him or not.. I just kinda threw him on there :p

that's cool. i'm not much of a weapons x fan, so i dont really know how to judge to tell you if he's a cool fig or not. his hands i know look like he was playing in dirt or something. but he comes with two heads which is cool. so i dont know. i'll let you know before i go to that WM and let you make a deccesion then.

Weapon X, I would argue, is the best Wolverine figure ever made. Most people have a problem with him because of his pegwarming status. BUT, he has the best claws for any wolverine, perfect scale, cool accessories, and two heads to choose from. BTW, his non-helmet head is a great replacement for XMC New Wolverine's (black leather jacket) head.

you're right about his claws. they are nice. i just don't like the muddy look. it's not so much the figure i dont like, i just never cared for that look. but he does have good accessories and i'm glad i ended up getting him b/c he was the first one i considered passing on, well besides ML 3 daredevil, but he doesnt count.

Saint553 said:
Since it'll be some time till I can get it (I go home next May 5th, probably won't ship until 8th or 9th), let's just call it at $5 and shipping.

But, if you see a Star Wars Commander Cody, or WML...we'll talk, ok?
Def man.. Im going to afew walmarts tommorow.. If i find any I will tell everyone and try and see who needs what

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"