The Lone Ranger

The Shadow

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just watching the REELZ channel and they said Johnny Depp was going to play tonto in an upcoming Lone Ranger film. It said he would also play the Mad Hatter in a Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Cool!:oldrazz:

Yeah I heard about that. Supposedly the story will be from Tonto's point of view.

Yeah I heard about that. Supposedly the story will be from Tonto's point of view.
Oh, thats cool. I wonder if it will be anyway related to the upcoming Green Hornet Film?...I doubt it but ya never know.

No, they're not related. The Lone Ranger and The Green Hornet are owned by different companies. Sony is behind the upcoming Green Hornet movie [which now more than ever appears to be a comedy of some sort] and the Lone Ranger movie is being made by Disney.

Thankfully, the writers handling the Lone Ranger for Disney are the same duo who wrote The Mask of Zorro [released in 1998].

No, they're not related. The Lone Ranger and The Green Hornet are owned by different companies. Sony is behind the upcoming Green Hornet movie [which now more than ever appears to be a comedy of some sort] and the Lone Ranger movie is being made by Disney.

Thankfully, the writers handling the Lone Ranger for Disney are the same duo who wrote The Mask of Zorro [released in 1998].
They did Pirates of the Carribean too didn't they?

Yeah, I think it'll be a lot better than the Green Hornet, I mean, Seth Rogen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"