• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

THE MARINE: Is JOHN CENA used as a tool of USA Government Propaganda?

toddly6666

Civilian
Reaction score
Does anyone think that the wrestler John Cena was created/used/financed by the USA Government to convince young Americans to join the military. This is how I see it:

1. John Cena is a typical All-American boy, whom looks like Matt Damon (attracting white youth).
2. John Cena's theme started out as a hip-hop gangsta street boy (attracting once again white youth and, supposedly, minorities), and even releases a Hip-Hop album.
3. John Cena becomes the wrestling champion.
4. John Cena's theme becomes this Respect/Loyalty/Marine shtick.
5. John Cena stars in The Marine movie, produced by G. Bush-backers FOX, where he kicks the bad guys ass and gets the girl.

Cena is perceived as a likable winner with the American flag stamped all around him, when USA is at an all-time low. I feel like he is used like the flag-raising soldiers from Clint Eastwood's Flags of Our Fathers. Does anyone else think that John Cena is used in Pop Culture to help recruite the youth into the military?

John Cena's whole life is a conspiracy!!!!!

:whatever:
You're kidding me right?

I still remember him as the guy who *****slapped Benoit in his debut. None of this gangsta crap.:o

Haha. :D

...if Cena means that to you, more power to you.

Wow, you have to be kidding me? Why do people seem to want to put a political spin on every single aspect of life? There is more to life than politics and John Cena is just some wrestler, I doubt he is being used as a "tool of the USA"...:whatever:

JOHN CENA used as a tool of Vince McMahon to make himself rich.

No wrestler has more American in his blood than Sarge. :o

sgtslaugfa1.jpg

you right John Cena is a tool.

Close: The Marine is an example of a movie that is only good because of the villians.

Seriously, it would have been a competent action movie if they either rounded out Cena's character or just replaced him altogether.

LMAO I cannot believe this is a serious thread....

I'm no Cena fan but get real...this movie had pretty much NOTHING to do with the real marines or military....and it sucked anyhow.

Wow, you have to be kidding me? Why do people seem to want to put a political spin on every single aspect of life? There is more to life than politics and John Cena is just some wrestler, I doubt he is being used as a "tool of the USA"...:whatever:

There are people on IMDB, that are claiming Transformers has a hidden (republican, of course) message/agenda/whatever to it :whatever:

Does anyone think that the wrestler John Cena was created/used/financed by the USA Government to convince young Americans to join the military. This is how I see it:

1. John Cena is a typical All-American boy, whom looks like Matt Damon (attracting white youth).
2. John Cena's theme started out as a hip-hop gangsta street boy (attracting once again white youth and, supposedly, minorities), and even releases a Hip-Hop album.
3. John Cena becomes the wrestling champion.
4. John Cena's theme becomes this Respect/Loyalty/Marine shtick.
5. John Cena stars in The Marine movie, produced by G. Bush-backers FOX, where he kicks the bad guys ass and gets the girl.

Cena is perceived as a likable winner with the American flag stamped all around him, when USA is at an all-time low. I feel like he is used like the flag-raising soldiers from Clint Eastwood's Flags of Our Fathers. Does anyone else think that John Cena is used in Pop Culture to help recruite the youth into the military?

Hmmmm... If there is indeed a global conspiracy that uses the media and entertainment as one of it's main vessels for carrying out plans then it is possible John Cena is a major pawn in this.

Look at the last 'Great American Wrestler' - Hulk Hogan. His theme song was "I am a Real American" and his motto was 'train, say your prays, and eat your vitamins.' Look at the massive health craze that obsessed americans from about the mid 80's til now. Hogan was one of the carriers of the message. Was it deliberate?

As for Cena, it is very possible. Certain powers want the U.S. to be in a complete militarized state. Meaning, they want complete control of everyones lives. 'The Cena Plan,' as I am calling it, is a very good means to mind control the young.

Is there a global conspiracy? Who really knows? It could be a massive delusion of the universal mind that does exist but not really. Or, it is indeed happening... powers are plotting... plans are forming... and John Cena is preparing, like an all-american boy scout seemingly does.

No wrestler has more American in his blood than Sarge. :o

sgtslaugfa1.jpg

AT EASE
i think mr cena just wanted an action hero role he could reasonably play john triton turned out to be that role
i wonder would an action novel series based on the MARINE work?:hyper: :ninja:

The Marine is a WWE produced movie.

As is See No Evil.

Both movies LOSELY revolve around each of the main characters.

It is just to add a bit of back story to the WWE characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"