• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Homecoming The Mary-Jane Casting Poll - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't suggested Hailee Steinfeld yet?!!! :o She's gorgeous!

Hailee-Steinfeld-2-1.jpg

And she's also too fat. Don't forget that, everyone.

:dry:

Which means she gave a hell of an audition.

For people of a certain type maybe, that they were going for. I don't believe they tested hundreds of actresses of different ethnicities and then, after a long search, finally decided on her. I doubt many actresses who have been suggested here even auditioned or were considered, so it's not like she beat them.

For people of a certain type maybe, that they were going for. I don't believe they tested hundreds of actresses of different ethnicities and then, after a long search, finally decided on her. I doubt many actresses who have been suggested here even auditioned or were considered, so it's not like she beat them.
Are you implying that white actresses are naturally better actresses?

She'd be a great choice. I still think it'll end up being Zendaya, but Steinfeld would be good. :up:

Are you implying that white actresses are naturally better actresses?

I'm not implying anything of the sort. I'm saying that maybe they only sought out a certain type of person and didn't audition a wide range of actresses. And we don't know if the others who have been suggested could have been better if they didn't audition at all.

For FFINO, its defenders were originally arguing that maybe MBJ was selected as the Human Torch because he beat all the other contenders and gave the best audition, regardless of whether he was black or not. But in fact, his buddy Trank wanted to put him in the movie anyway so it wasn't a case of being the best and most suitable out of all possible choices. And he wasn't even like the character in the end anyway.

She'd be a great choice. I still think it'll end up being Zendaya, but Steinfeld would be good. :up:

Yeah, me too. Honestly not that picky when it comes to MJ at the end of the day, anyway. :oldrazz:

Just hoping we get a good actress in the role that has a resemblance to MJ (which is an easy thing to do, considering the hair is the standout overall).

This thread.. And yeah, Steinfeld was good in Ten Thousand Saints. Just being honest.

This... Uh, doesn't make sense.

Forgive me. I didnt sleep too much last night. Exams. Wanted to say, if she is old enough to be in Transformers 5 in new starring role, co-starring with Wahlberg (44) I dont think audience would realize age difference between her and Tom. If age is a problem.

Forgive me. I didnt sleep too much last night. Exams. Wanted to say, if she is old enough to be in Transformers 5 in new starring role, co-starring with Wahlberg (44) I dont think audience would realize age difference between her and Tom. If age is a problem.

Haha yeah that makes more sense

Thought you were implying she was Wahlberg's love interest, threw me for a moment there

Lol. No way that kid plays Mary Jane.

Instead of editing the poll (which is uneditable), can't we can't we start a new thread with an updated poll and abandon this one?

Instead of editing the poll (which is uneditable), can't we can't we start a new thread with an updated poll and abandon this one?

I think someone tried it before and it got locked or something.

Steinfeld is not ugly, but no one will ever confuse her for a world class super model, which is what 616 MJ is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"