The MCU Multiverse

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
I'm curious. Set aside Spider-Man 3 and Doctor Strange 2 for the moment and expand our thoughts to the MCU multiverse.

Full disclosure, I'm not sure whether the What If series is supposed to be established as within the MCU, but because of its animation element, let's assume not for the moment.

Just what is, or what would you guys accept? And what wouldn't you?

Other versions of Peter Parker, the X-Men and Deadpool are likely widely accepted. But what about both of the F4 casted characters? If those existed within the MCUM would that be acceptable?

If the MCUM introduced cartoon characters interacting with our existing characters (I'm thinking along the lines of the animated Spider-Man films with Miles), would that be acceptable?

What about a crossover with another Earth ruled by Decepticons, or home of the DCU? Where do we draw the line, and what do we accept?

What-If is said be canon to the MCU and if rumors are to be believed:

Captain Carter will make her live action debut in Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness as part of the multiverse Illuminati lead by Charles Xavier.

I think this phase has started to build up to some form of Secret Wars with all the multiverse stuff so I'd love to hear what variants people would want to see in something like that.

I'd personally love to have the Squadron Supreme at some point.
160-squadtrade.jpg
5320fe28b9e090853ec34c3bbc077324.jpg

Also think it'd be really fun to one day get Exiles, though that seems very far off right now since you'd definitely need to introduce the X-Men first (and Blink in particular).
JPxpqhCo7RkG8OEksLyEcRVgkS1gz2zBQvPRqPT9UeU.jpg
5yxw2kbonod61.jpg

But what about both of the F4 casted characters? If those existed within the MCUM would that be acceptable?

Okay, so hear me out...
V0rof1l.png

Also a Council of Reeds that includes past actors might be fun too.
Council-of-Reeds.jpg

Last edited:
What-If is said be canon to the MCU and if rumors are to be believed:

Captain Carter will make her live action debut in Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness as part of the multiverse Illuminati lead by Charles Xavier.

This is an actual spoiler not a rumor, so fair warning:
Captain Carter is in the movie, but it's almost certainly not the same Captain Carter that was on What If.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"