The Movie Lounge: Free Popcorn for Everybody

Godzilla2000

Dollar Store Diva
Reaction score
As you guys all know, I am a fan of Kajiu movies. I have watched not just Godzilla movies, but other big monster movies from other countries as well, like Yonggary, and Reptilicus, etc. etc. Well, I was watching a BBC documentary about Godzilla and one of the Japanese Toho employees had stated that Great Britain could have ther own Godzilla in reference to a statement that each country should have their own representation of Godzilla. But Great Britain indeed has had their own native Kaiju called Gorgo which came out in the 60's. It struck me that with post-modern updates of monsters like Yonggary and Gamera using top notch effects Great Britain should update their monster for the new millenium.

Aye, there is one you missed, the story of man who worked in a cheese factory, who was struck by radioactive cheeseballs that melted into his dna *and * brains, growing in size, he stomped the Earth known only as Gorgonzolla!

Off topic but actually on topic going by the thread title - when I went to the Avengers advanced screening free popcorn and coke were waiting outside. Luckily I didn't wait in the candy bar line and spend any money beforehand!

When I go see a movie I usually skip the concessions stand anyway, especially if it's a long movie. I'd hate to have to skip out during a good part for a bathroom break. I do however after the film go to a Chinese buffet a block away and stuff my face afterwards.

Godzilla2000: Are all of the Godzilla/Godzilla vs ____________ set in the same film universe? If so are there ever recurring protagonists among the human characters?

Godzilla2000: Are all of the Godzilla/Godzilla vs ____________ set in the same film universe? If so are there ever recurring protagonists among the human characters?

Oh, I'm representative of every Era of the Godzilla continuity, I'm just that special I guess. ;)

Anyways, since I've been interested in the bulk of Tom Hiddleston's acting work before Loki and Thor I have been doing some google searches and Youtube video look ups for snippets from movies and television appearance. I happened to stumble upon this riveting scene from The Deep Blue Sea (Not to be confused with that Shark movie.) and it left me enthralled as well as excited for what is in store for us in Thor 2.

Now I had been watching some interviews, and concerning this scene in particular referring to his character as being pretty mean and nasty to the character Rachel Weiss plays, but frankly I saw that reaction as a completely natural and understandable one. If I was in Freddy's position I'd have reacted in much the same way he did with a lot of yelling and screaming, especially if I wanted to break off an engagement I knew was quite wrong but the other party wasn't willing to accept I wanted to end things.

P.S. Call me crazy but I love it when Tom yells. >_<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"