• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics The "New Ways to Die" Thread...

Why do the Thunderbolts get passed around like a drunk frat girl? First they were villains, the Hawkeye was trying to reform them...now Norman Osborn is using them as his own personal hit squad under shields nose

ok am i the only one who thought this ending was bad, it was so flat and nothing happened

i think it could have been a bit better yet at the same time it did what some tv shows do well...it added closure but left a lot of questions...whats really going down with harry? ....is brock gonna show up more and in more of a "hero" role....whats the deal with Mr. Li does this kind of thing always happen to him or is there something happening that seems to be making him sick...could it have been caused by him "healing" brock. those are my questions

I'm enjoying the fact that I only have to see Aunt May every 3rd issue or so

i love how we had pete making a whole big deal about saving her and we never really see her much...but im not too worried about it honestly

I enjoyed the line about Venom in the Scorpion suit being the Turducken of Super Villains, that made me laugh.

And did anyone else enjoy the Stephen Colbert story?
I don't know why I didn't see The Grizzly coming in a Spidey Stephen Colbert story.

wiki said:
A Turducken is a dish consisting of a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken. The name is a portmanteau of those ingredients: turkey, duck, and chicken. The cavity of the chicken and the rest of the gaps are filled with, at the very least, a highly seasoned breadcrumb mixture or sausage meat, although some versions have a different stuffing for each bird.

John Madden, noted NFL analyst, popularized the turducken on air during his announcing for CBS and later Fox by awarding a turducken to players on the winning team for Thanksgiving games. Since moving from Fox, Madden's tradition has died out.

I was curious as to whether it was really a word or not...

what happens to eddie and the anti venom.the place where i get comics hasn't put this weeks comics on shelfs yet, so can i please get a summary of what happens in te inal chapter just incase i dont get to buy it?
:huh::yay::word::woot:

thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"