• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Homecoming The Next Spider-Man - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't picture Dylan playing 15-16 y.o. If they are going 18-19 then I will have no problem with him. I think he looks too old for 15-16. The only 20's who can play 15-16 is Thomas Sangster. He's a teenager forever.
Agree.
Asa, Charlie, Dylan (Everett), etc.

Any of those OR an even more unknown would be fine.
Milner, Casalegno, Horn, Knight, Gamble, Isaac etc? These should be considered as possible. Let them get the chance to try out.

And Dylan in Maze Runner wasn't really good imo. Will Poulter and Thomas Sangster both gave stronger performance than him. But that's my opinion. I know people find him really good, but i didn't.
He isn't that good, contrary to what his fanbase claims. The others you mentioned are more talented, that's just the way it is

You do realize he played a 16 year old like last year, and already looks a lot older right?
Dylan ages fast.
I think it was last week or so, when I brought up the fact that Dylan ages faster than Sangster, but some poster went nuts and claimed the two actors age by the same speed.

Last edited:
I just cheched wiki and it says Dylan ages at .2 but Sangster ages at .27. From the plant pot test of '14.

Dylan ages fast.
I think it was last week or so, when I brought up the fact that Dylan ages faster than Sangster, but some poster went nuts and claimed the two actors age by the same speed.
Lmao what

People say that want Spidey to have muscle but after watching Daredevil I think if Daredevil and Spider-Man teamed up, the contrast in size, strength and speed would really fascinating to see. Like the difference in size between Flash and Arrow.

So sick and tired of Dylan O'Brien being brought up that I seriously hope he doesn't get the role...

So sick and tired of Dylan O'Brien being brought up that I seriously hope he doesn't get the role...

i_like_you.gif

I very much doubt O'Brien will get the role now. Even the most ardent advocate will concede he looks nothing like 15-16

Where did you hear this? Is there another interview that was done with Feige or is it an extended one of the one released erlier.

Either slightly different interview or an extended one.

So does does this mean Kevin Feige thinks the previous Spider-Man adapted certain aspects of the character correctly?

“Yeah. Sure, I think they did a lot of things really, really right. In particular the look of Spider-Man, and the emotion of Spider-Man, and the women in his life. I think there are a lot of things they haven’t done:

... the notion that he is very, very funny and very, very witty when he’s in that costume, swinging around,” Kevin Feige added. “Not as a standup comedian, obviously, but as almost his nervous energy, bothering the criminals with banter as much as with his powers. That’s something that I think we’re excited to explore.”

http://www.craveonline.com/film/articles/845723

Yeah. He's not Deadpool. He's still just a kid, and his wit helps ease him through the battles. Garfield was treat more like the stand up in some points.

:cwink:

Ah, yeah that isn't how I see dorky. Looking dorky doesn't preclude one looking handsome imo.

I agree. I think Peter's actor should be pretty middle of the road in terms of looks. I never got that people thought Andrew was too hot or something. He's not ugly by any means, but not something I'd call a model either

Last edited:
Peter Parker is a good looking man, not a nerd looking guy, that is a fact, period.

In term of looks, IMO Andrew Garfield was perfect.
Now we are talking reboot, and I say : Dylan O'Brien ;). I'm not saying he's going to be cast. What I'm saying is that he has the look. That's all.

Ok, so now we know, thanks to Kevin Feige, that Spider-Man is going to be in high school (again!). Well, Variety already told us that the day the deal with SONY and MARVEL was officially announced :p.

And we know It's not going to be an origin story. Peter is already Spider-Man.
So in term of body build, I don't want to see a skinny Spidey.
I think in term of body, what would be perfect is:
243691-95724-red-sonja.jpg

Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_72_Textless.jpg

detail.jpg

Last edited:
Who is that in the last picture next to Spidey?

Two weeks until filming starts for CW so hopefully we'll have some news by then

Two weeks until filming starts for CW so hopefully we'll have some news by then

Has it been pushed back even further now? Where is the date specified?

People say that want Spidey to have muscle but after watching Daredevil I think if Daredevil and Spider-Man teamed up, the contrast in size, strength and speed would really fascinating to see.
That's why Asa or Isaac will work next to Charlie Cox

That's me already a month ago

Peter Parker is a good looking man, not a nerd looking guy, that is a fact, period.
A lot of nerds can be handsome if they change haircut, ditch the glasses and dress in latest fashion.
Just sayin.

He looks about 10, man :p
If Dylan looks 10, then I could be mistaken for a newborn.

A lot of nerds can be handsome if they change haircut, ditch the glasses and dress in latest fashion.
Just sayin.

But how does someone like Isaac change his girly looks? His face still stays the same, regardless of glasses, haircut or fashion sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"