Inhumans The Nielsen RATINGS for the INHUMANS

More detail, episode six was a 0.5/3, while episode seven was a 0.5/2. That means fewer people were watching TV, but the same number of people were watching Inhumans, which was a nice change of pace (I guess we found the number of loyal fans who would watch over other plans or whatever). The bad news is that number feels low even for Friday given the show is more expensive than Shark Tank.

Yeah, the show seems to have leveled out. Thye have still lost almost 50% of their audience since the premiere though.

More detail, episode six was a 0.5/3, while episode seven was a 0.5/2. That means fewer people were watching TV, but the same number of people were watching Inhumans, which was a nice change of pace (I guess we found the number of loyal fans who would watch over other plans or whatever). The bad news is that number feels low even for Friday given the show is more expensive than Shark Tank.

I actually think that means the opposite. A 3 share means 3% of the TVs in use were watching Inhumans week 6, while 2% of the TVs in use were watching week 7. So that would mean more people were at home November 3, then October 27.

It held surprisingly steady at the end. Not good, mind you, but steady.

The delayed numbers are decent, but harder to monetize. I do think the Friday time slot is something where networks are looking to be more creative and rely less on live viewers, so it could be a factor.

That being said, not for the final episode, no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"