The Off-Panel Podcast Discussion & Feedback Thread!

It's two hours long because an unnamed Scottish member discussed Saga for 45 minutes, didn't he?

Sold!

The best part of my week was when I found out that not only had Saga snuck up on me and come out this week (after I asked numerous times at my LCBS when it was coming out to no response and quizzical expressions) but that I had enough, to the cent, to pick it up this week.

The worst book of the week got the most attention was part of the issue...I guess I need to not be lazy anymore and move this **** along more! See what happens when I don't act like myself, guys?! Show falls apart! :oldrazz:

You just can't help running head first into that "Lazy Mexican" comeback, can you..?

The worst book of the week got the most attention was part of the issue...I guess I need to not be lazy anymore and move this **** along more! See what happens when I don't act like myself, guys?! Show falls apart! :oldrazz:

I refuse to let you tell me what to do! :cmad:

Burn in Hell, Martinez!!!

I'm picturing all of his other co-workers with name tags reading "Hi! I'm ..." with just one worker's uniform including an insultingly fake moustache and a name tag reading "Eeets-a me-a Mario!"

...sounds like my old landscaping job. :huh:

I'm picturing all of his other co-workers with name tags reading "Hi! I'm ..." with just one worker's uniform including an insultingly fake moustache and a name tag reading "Eeets-a me-a Mario!"

2ezqr6q.jpg

Last night's recording was hilarious. If half of what we were laughing our asses off last night conveys in the finished recording when it's uploaded, you folks are in for a treat. :p

Didn't there used to be something called The Dork Knights?

Or did I dream that... Is it produced by Jim Lee, where a deadline is really just a "rough guide"?

And whatever happened to In The Poster's Studio?

Without Byrd and Batman's dulcet tones I just don't know how to make sense of the world anymore...

*Falls to floor sobbing*

None of you f***ers sound like what I pictured(?) in my head. Except maybe trusty. My mind has been blown.

The **** did you expect? The Scot sounds like a Scot, the dumbass sounds like a dumbass, the hick sounds like a hick, and the chick sounds like a chick.

The **** did you expect? The Scot sounds like a Scot, the dumbass sounds like a dumbass, the hick sounds like a hick, and the chick sounds like a chick.

Why'd you count yourself twice?

I'm sorry, I should have specified. The dumbass from Indiana sounds like a dumbass from Indiana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"