The Official ANTOURAGE Thread

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
EDIT: Can a mod fix the title to The Official ANTOURAGE Thread

The Dave, Kurt & Luis thread...
Peña referred to the trio as The: Antourage.

Post scenes, pics, gifs, discussion (love & hate) of the Antourage, the ant-van?, etc...

antman55a6c8723617a.jpg

antman5583505b45722.jpg

2dol4s.gif

Michael-Pena-T.I.-David-Dastmalchian-Ant-Man-blogger-interview.jpg

Can a mod fix the title to "ANTOURAGE"?

Last edited:
Interview - Michael Peña, T.I. Harris & David Dastmalchian
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euQNig0fy5w[/YT]
wDCuWwE.jpg

antouragecrew.jpg

Last edited:
Ant-Van%20yeah%20right.gif

d6mMlgs.jpg

Anyone have a shot of the ant-van after it's triked-out for the mission?

Last edited:
"Hows your girl?"
"She left me"
"Oh"
"Yeh and my mum died too... and my dad got deported... But I Got The Van! :D"

I like how they showed each of them to be smart in their own way. Like instead of just being a random driver, TI was really studying maps, routes, etc.

Honestly, I think these guys could have been funnier than they were. But they didn't bother me. At least I smiled whenever they were on screen.

Don't even...?

tumblr_nrr1rqe80k1qzco77o5_500.gif

tumblr_nrr1rqe80k1qzco77o4_500.gif

tumblr_nrr1rqe80k1qzco77o6_500.gif

Was there some legit heist, edited out of the movie?

Or are those singles? And they just sold those smoothie machines?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Supposedly there was a deleted scene where Scott Lang used the Ant-Man suit to rig slot machines so they could win a bunch of money. In the movie, they changed it so he just ran and returned it. It was probably part of that whole concern Marvel had about the "morality of the film" that led to Edgar Wright's departure (many early reports said he was a "con man" while, in the final film, he was described as a "master thief").

T.I. has a lot of charisma, Ive been a fan of his for over a decade. I hope he returns in some way to the MCU.

Supposedly there was a deleted scene where Scott Lang used the Ant-Man suit to rig slot machines so they could win a bunch of money. In the movie, they changed it so he just ran and returned it. It was probably part of that whole concern Marvel had about the "morality of the film" that led to Edgar Wright's departure (many early reports said he was a "con man" while, in the final film, he was described as a "master thief").

Didn't know about any of that, very Interesting. While it gives the group another potentially fun scene, don't know that it would have added anything to to Scott lang's character or arc, which is what maters.
They already established pretty well he was on the wrong path, don't know that he needed another scene for it.
As funny as it would have been, and I'd love to see more of the Antourage. Maybe in an outtakes or extended version.

Yeah and Hank Pym was also supposed to be in the stealth suit for the final battle (looks like normal Ant-Man suit but all the silver parts are painted black) according the the Ant-Man Final Battle Lego Set.

Lego frequently takes liberties with the story to sell toys (Mandarin had some kind of flamethrowing tank), so I'm not going to take that to be a deleted scene.

LOL where the name first came from- David Dastmalchian switched it.
[YT]OJeKialI3nQ[/YT]

The chemistry between these 4 was impeccable, hope we get a larger dose in the sequel.

Can't get enough of these guy's. I'm wondering how they could develop them for the sequels. Maybe some of them could become level 1 shield agents.

Honestly, I think these guys could have been funnier than they were. But they didn't bother me. At least I smiled whenever they were on screen.

I thought they were all silly and forgettable (much like Lang) but they weren't horrible. Their inclusion was just forced.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"