The Amazing Spider-Man The Official ASM THEATRICAL TRAILER Thread! - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt people are going to have to choose to see one or the other simply because they come out within a few weeks of each other. That's just silly. Spider-man sells. Batman sells. It's science.

I agree. I mean I don't see them as trying to steal money from dark knight rises because that's probably impossible at this point. They want to be successful on their terms and if they make between 5-800 million worldwide I'm sure they'll take that. Will it b in the billions like dark knight or possibly dark knight rises? Probably not but it doesn't need to in order to be a success. If they get the 100 million haul that long first weekend, or more, they'll be happy and doing fine. Some fans may need it to make more money for bragging rights but the studio just wants it to be successful, do well with critics and fans and get a bonafide hit on their hands so they can make way for the sequel. Thor and captain America didn't have the same success as iron man but that doesn't mean marvel was upset at their returns. People aren't going to pick which movie they'll spend money on they will do both. People didn't decide if they wanted to see spider man 3 or pirates 3, they saw both and they came out within weeks of each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"