The Official Avatar thread - post requests here only

Status
Not open for further replies.
astroid-man

10ev.gif

hey what programs do you guys use to make these avatars? i dont think i have enough posts to request one yet, but when i do ill make sure i put it up on here of what i want. but i just wanted to know i the programs are ones you download or buy? also do u guys u photoshop for this stuff or not? pretty much im just curious so whoever wants to educate me be my guest.

Liquid Ice said:
hey what programs do you guys use to make these avatars? i dont think i have enough posts to request one yet, but when i do ill make sure i put it up on here of what i want. but i just wanted to know i the programs are ones you download or buy? also do u guys u photoshop for this stuff or not? pretty much im just curious so whoever wants to educate me be my guest.

Really there are a lot of programs out there that people use. Some use what they got accustomed to, some use what they were taught in, some use whatever that was available to them, and then there are others who use what they like best.

Myself, I use Jasc Animation Shop. It's what I had, what I learned, and what I liked.

BTW, you only need 11 posts to get a 50x50 size avatar in 20KB.

coo thanx. did u buy the program or what. ive been meaning to get around to an avatar, but just havent had the time to find what i want. so u recommend the program u use. ill look into it.

Liquid Ice said:
Some use Ulead Gift Animator.

I use Adobe Imageready which is a program that comes with Photoshop.

i need this as my new avy please!!
4555_400x600.jpg

how do you make an avy move??
likes your hunter rider.does anyone know what im talkig about?

id like my avy to first show guns and then it slowly moves up to show Batman behind them.that would be sweet.
and could it be possible for it to say "There Is Always Something In The Darkness"
with the letters in red with a black backround?

thankyou. :O

Hey there all you brilliant, avatar making people. Would one of you be so kind as to do thing for me? first show these few pics:

mojo-jojo.gif

Then the word Mojo, then this pic:
mojojojo.jpg
Then the word Jojo, then this pic
Image325.jpg
Then the word Curses!

If someone could do that for me, it'd be awesome. Thanks a lot :up:

Could I have this avatar:

cartmankicksass.gif

Made to be 75x75, and could the first few frames of Cartman talking be cut out? If you still need to reduce, try saving it with fewer colors during the compression process. Oh, and by the way......

Joseph_Freefall said:
2. You need a minimum of 300 posts to have an avatar. Please do not request until you meet this requirement.
· 300-4999 posts = avatar size of 50x50​
· 5 000+ posts = avatar size of 75x75​

Why can't they request an avatar and then use it later when they meat rge post requirement?

DON'T QUESTION A MOD.

CAN ANYBODY ADD THIS TO MY AVATAR?

MKSM20VariantCovercol.jpg

THE HYPE ISNT A DEMOCRACY, ITS A CHEEROCRACY

spidey.gif

Patience I can only work on one at a time...

The Question said:
Why can't they request an avatar and then use it later when they meat rge post requirement?
[/indent]

The reason is that most that do that are basically using it for another board and also most change their minds over and over so getting one at 80 posts that will most likely be not wanted by the time the poster hits 300 is a waste of time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"