The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Official Thread of BTAS:

nuovo1oy5.jpg

http://www.batmantas.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0103359/fullcredits#cast

Post pics, favourite episodes, character moments but please DO NOT post full clips from Youtube or another website. Please buy box set, Thank you.

06.jpg

Have fun.

I've been thinking about going though a few of Batman tv marathons. I want to finally watch all of the 60s Batman show, BTAS, Batman Beyond and finally Brave and the Bold (for the first time).

If you're gonna do that don't forget "The Batman."

I tried that once and stopped during my viewings of The Batman that show as decent as it was, just didn't hit the spot most of the time.

Who is everyone's favourite BTAS villain? I'd have to say Riddler. Probably my second favourite portrayal after Frank Gorshin.

Ra's Al Ghul for me, David Warner was fantastic.

for me it's a tie between ra's al ghul and the joker.

If you're gonna do that don't forget "The Batman."

I would if I could find them online easily. Brave and the Bold is finally going to be on Netflix Instant and the all the episodes for the Adam West Batman is on youtube.

Warner is the definitive Ra's voice. I also love Bane after his first episode. I like the voice and design more in the S:TAS and TNBA episodes.

If you watch all the TAS and movies in order what would be the best way to do so?

What i've been told is that they disabled links to CBM because they were stealing exclusives from Comingsoon and SHH or something on the lines of that.

Ra's, Joker, Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Harley, Riddler, Two-Face... all such fantastic villains.

What i've been told is that they disabled links to CBM because they were stealing exclusives from Comingsoon and SHH or something on the lines of that.

They stole them and did not properly acknowledge that their source was SHH. Basically they plagiarize stuff.

I'm on the 4th season now. What I love most about the series is they have a large variety of villains on the show and don't abuse any one villain too much.

Weird, movieclips uploaded scenes from Mask of the Phantasm in 720p

I hope one day they can actually release it on bluray with tons of extras.

Weird, movieclips uploaded scenes from Mask of the Phantasm in 720p

I hope one day they can actually release it on bluray with tons of extras.

I plan to watch this movie on the weekend, i too hope we get a bluray version in the future.

Oh and i started my live-action movies marathon, started with Begins because i like to see how he became the The Dark Knight then finish with B&R.

Last edited:
My one complaint about MOTP (and it is a minor complaint) is that there was never a longer fight scene between Batman and the Phantasm. They trade one or two kicks and then it is over. I suppose this is because Andrea just doesn't want to fight Bruce, but it still would have been fun to see a little more sparring between the two.

It'd be nice for while a split second after getting punched by The Phantasm, we see a flashback of him and Andrea "play fighting" in the yard. Then the full fight scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"