• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Best of YouTubes Links - Part 2

A tribute to the scruffiest, nerf herdingiest smuggler in the known galaxy... Han Solo:

The new hope? The last Jedi? Yes. Luke Skywalker:

More than just a crazy old hermit... Obi-Wan Kenobi:

Now more than ever, the lesson we must learn. Failure is the greatest teacher:

Superman, from Cain to Cavill... Somebody Save Me:

Steve Rogers, Captain America... A man out of time:

Fan made Mandalorian TV show intros in various styles and genres:

I'm just gonna take credit for this. :o

giphy.gif

I guess this is a trending thing...

At the precipice of the season finale, here are some fan tributes to Star Wars' The Mandalorian.

Tribute with The Seatbelts - Go Go Cactus Man:

Fan song Big Mandalorian Iron, a throwback to old western themes:

Once Upon A Time In Space:

Like father... Like son. Mash-up edit of Anakin/Vader and Luke Skywalker in the last chapter of The Mandalorian series:

From Boston Dynamics...

Tributes to the various armed and armored warriors of our collective mythologies, from European knights and Japanese samurai to the Jedi and Mandalorians of Star Wars.

Tribute to the sci fi on screens from the 1930's to the 1960's, a period where most of the pop culture tropes of the genre as well as its earliest breakthroughs make their mark so that they are felt even today in our various movies and shows whether network, cable or streaming.

Tribute including more modern examples of the imagery of Science Fiction on film.

A tribute to the two wheeled hurricanes we call motorcycles in pop culture:

Tribute to Superman using Save Me from Smallville:

A tribute to one of the best children's film trilogies of the last 30 years.

A tribute to Chris Evans' Capt. America:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"