The Official Flash Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancing_on_fire

Civilian
Reaction score
Couldn't Help But Make This Thread So Soon :oldrazz:
I'm a huge fan of the flash, Justice League/Unlimited definitely won me over with Wally's part in the series.
So yeah discuss here who you would like as your preferred Flash: Jay Garrick, Barry Allen, Wally West, Bart Allen; and who you would like to be cast as them :D
Jay Garrick
Garrick_ross.jpg

Barry Allen
Barryallen-kitson.JPG

Wally West
Flash207.jpg

Bart Allen
New_flashl.jpg

I'll start off myself, and say Wally is my first choice for the part. I think someone young plays him, i don't mind if it ends up being Reynolds, but his acting in Blade Trinity really put me off. I'm also annoyed at the fact that the solo Flash film just got announced, not a spin-off which could be good or bad depending on this film's outcome, we may get two different Flash's as a result :D

Barry and Wally both call... I'd say Barry, because they can replace him with Wally *IF NECESSARY* whereas they can't replace Wally with Barry.

Wally. You can just do more with him storywise in a JLA story than you can with Barry. Barry's...Barry.

my first choice is wally but i think we're going to see both wally and barry in the JL movie.

but Wally has grown on me as well, but Barry Allen has always been my Flash.

thats part of the reason why i'm looking forward to JLA: The New Frontier, its rare that we get a good movie that has the original most popular Leaguers together.

Barry Allen would definitely be nice to see. Then again, Wally would also be a welcomed participant.

No matter how cool Wally is, the Flash to me will always be Barry. Old comics and the old series on DVD, Barry's got that charisma.

Well if The Flash movie is being made then I would want Barry in the JLA and Wally in the solo series.

When? Tomorrow
Where? Hype Community

Cast your vote.

VoteJusticeLeague.jpg

I think Reynolds fits the flash part perfectly, especially with his attitude he carries with all his movies

I think Reynolds fits the flash part perfectly, especially with his attitude he carries with all his movies

i like reynolds for the the flash but i think hes too old and too tall for the Justice League movie. if they end up doing the flash movies as a seperate franchise then he gets my vote for sure.

ya he is a tad old, oh well I am sure there are plenty of other guys who can do the same role too

Wally, Barry never appealed to me, even after I read a lot of his stories, Jay I always liked.

Mty fave Flashes in order

Wally
Jay
Barry
Bart (I loved Bart as Kid Flash and probably could have learned to love him as THE Flash but the writing was so meh that I didnt care and when it started to get better they killd him off)

See, I get where you are coming from, but I just could never get into Wally as much as Barry. I kinda thought a cop and married guy as a superhero was cool. Better writing could have raised some interesting questions about what a cop gone vigilante would think and how he would rationalize his action outside the law.

Wally, Barry never appealed to me, even after I read a lot of his stories, Jay I always liked.

Mty fave Flashes in order

Wally
Jay
Barry
Bart (I loved Bart as Kid Flash and probably could have learned to love him as THE Flash but the writing was so meh that I didnt care and when it started to get better they killd him off)

yeah, i agree with you. bart was a good kid flash but then it got all weird when he aged drastically and they changed his powers and stuff. i think it would have been more interesting if they had bart trying to fill the flash's shoes the way he was. i hope they bring bart back young again.

IESB said Wally would be Adam Brody. IMO they could have done much worse and he's pretty good for the role. What do you guys think?

IESB said Wally would be Adam Brody. IMO they could have done much worse and he's pretty good for the role. What do you guys think?

I never really followed his career (like the o.c. or any movies,..), so, cann't really say either way on his acting or personility wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"