The Official Hype Fitness Thread 6.0 - Part 8

I’ve done close to 2 hours a day rehab for my achilles and hamstring every day this week (today’s in progress). Surely will be able to rid myself of these issues if I keep this up long term. Thanks for the push on this @DKDetective

The weather has improved massively over the last few days. I went for a 15.4 mile scenic walk yesterday and about to leave again today for another walk.

7.8 mile walk this morning, again great weather, then slept most of the afternoon. :D

5.1 mile run on way to work and 4.6 miles on way home yesterday. Also nailed the rehab for 2 hours. Today though will be rehab only after not getting enough sleep. Hopefully back to it on Thurs and maybe time for gym too.

Gf took me to my first 5k today. Didn’t train for it, did it in 26 minutes. Was a lot of fun. Going to start running in these
That's a great time. I'd love to see what you could do after a year or so of training. I'll go back to the Saturday 5k park runs as soon as my tendons are healed up, I love the sprint at the end against a whole bunch of varied people.

Been addicted to walking lately. Be it 30 minutes on the treadmill or long walks outside. Just put on music or a podcast and go. 🚶‍♂️
Once my life finally becomes free I'll be going on stupidly long walks. I still want to do the 100k steps in a day at least once. It's such a good feeling if you have beautiful areas to walk in and the weather is great.

2.5 hour walk before work. Tomorrow hope to be running again and gym if get up early enough. Sleep was better last night, and cold showers are making me feel great too.

Once my life finally becomes free I'll be going on stupidly long walks. I still want to do the 100k steps in a day at least once. It's such a good feeling if you have beautiful areas to walk in and the weather is great.
Just hits different. :ok: I lift weights 3x a week but it's the walking and running that I Iove to do the most.

4.8 mile run to the gym
40 min gym chest workout
Rehab on both achilles and hamstring throughout the day
4.6 mile run home after work
15 minute cold shower - I have finally defeated the cold shower and actually started feeling great during it (from about 5 minutes in)

Great day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"