• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official PHOTOS Thread

We've known that that would be the plot of the movie for a pretty long time now...
What about stuff from SDCC? There a pic already of Destroyer and the Throne being set up.
That's probably fine. I imagine SHH itself is going to cover Comic-Con, so if someone attends and wants to share pictures or what-have-you, it should be fine unless explicitly stated otherwise.

From Comic-Con:

des1a.jpg

des2.jpg

THAT is the set BEHIND the Throne. DESTROYER is behind the doors of the Throne!
throne2.jpg

Reminds me of when details of Spider-Man 2 began to emerge and some posters said the film would suck when they learned that Peter would be powerless for a section of the film.

IMO, The trepidation was unfounded then just as it is now. As Corp has said, the plot's fine.

Isildur´s Heir;18557529 said:
Really?? I didn´t.....wow...i´m smarter than i thought :D
But the sad part is....that plot sucks.

And so what would be a better plot for you?

Well im going to wait for the trailer before I pass judgment

Last edited:
Wow the Destroyer Armor looks great, just like everything else we have been seeing lately. Although, I doubt that they will add the whole reason for his creation being about the 2nd coming of the Celestials, but you never know.

Surfer

Isildur´s Heir;18557403 said:
This pics makes me scared for the movie, as by just looking at it i can see the all movie...and i don´t like it....one bit.
And it screams King Arthur and the sword in the stone.

Just by looking at the pic, the movie will be more of less this one:

Thor is stripped-down of his godly powers and sent to Earth (so, no Donald Blake), and only when he is able to lift Mjolnir once again, do his powers return.
The question that remains is, is he sent to Earth by Odin like in the comics, for a lesson in humility; or is he or Odin tricked by Loki....i fear is the last one.
That´s why the Entertainment Tonight video of the movie has Thor running around with regular clothes and fighting like a normal human.

You can see the video here and the fight is at 3:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX4KtF0Xnc0&feature=player_embedded#!

Hasn't this plot been known since the film started? And isn't it the Marvel story of the character?

Wow the Destroyer Armor looks great, just like everything else we have been seeing lately. Although, I doubt that they will add the whole reason for his creation being about the 2nd coming of the Celestials, but you never know.

Surfer
Haha, I'm inclined to agree on that. Not that it's really that important to the character.

I like the use of the Destroyer Armour in Ages of Thunder actually first and then the use of Celestials secondary, made to be an indestructible Armour THEN weapon

I like the use of the Destroyer Armour in Ages of Thunder actually first and then the use of Celestials secondary, made to be an indestructible Armour THEN weapon
I liked that Odin physically wore it in Ages of Thunder. That was new. His one eye peering out from under the Visor O' Death is a great image.

Now I am thinking the pic of Loki Odin and Thor is them looking at the destroyer armor

Does anybody else imagine massive drums pounding and a choir singing as those doors open? :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"