The Official Samuel Sterns/Leader Thread.

He definitely added some comic relief so that was welcome I suppose. But I just don't know if he can portray the evil Leader that well. The Leader I remember wasn't full of jokes, he was a crazed mastermind with ambitions to take over the world, I don't know if we can get that from Nelson, but I'm also not familiar with his work, so we shall see...

leadernelson.jpg

Looks about right......

I quite enjoyed Blake's scenes as Sterns, and would definately love to see his portrayal of The Leader in a sequel.

leadernelson.jpg

Looks about right......

They did a good job casting him [BLACKOUT]as the leader[/BLACKOUT], now the question is, how will they go with the character a goofy type or more of a sinister type like in the comics.

They did a good job casting him [blackout]as the leader[/blackout], now the question is, how will they go with the character a goofy type or more of a sinister type like in the comics.

Why can't it be both?

They did a good job casting him [BLACKOUT]as the leader[/BLACKOUT], now the question is, how will they go with the character a goofy type or more of a sinister type like in the comics.

I don't see the difficulty of making The Leader into a sinister mastermind like in the comics. Nelson did played it kinda goofy, but once he got the super intelligence it can corrupt his moral values and make him into someone who craves power and domination. It's not a stretch at all.

I don't see the difficulty of making The Leader into a sinister mastermind like in the comics. Nelson did played it kinda goofy, but once he got the super intelligence it can corrupt his moral values and make him into someone who craves power and domination. It's not a stretch at all.

I agree, i hope they go that direction..

They did a good job casting him [blackout]as the leader[/blackout], now the question is, how will they go with the character a goofy type or more of a sinister type like in the comics.

I oul sthat is as easy do here as it was in Spiderman 2. Otavius started out kinda goofy and lame.

Sinister can equate to full of himself easily.

the best way to make him both was to geek the goofy orange costume, yet make him a bad@$$.

look at the green goblin. he has a wicked lame costume. yet we respect him, and honor him because despitely his geeky costume, hes twisted and scary, and everyone knows it.

I don't think Samuel Stern was goofy in a funny way. I thought he was a fanatic, geeky, and creepy, which I really like. Abomination was stereotypically evil and that gets tiring, especially when there's already The Joker who is the extreme limit of that. I would like the Leader to be so self-infested in his projects that he forgets about any moral consequence instead of being typically evil.

I hope they change the orange suit and make something more like a lab safety suit.

Can't wait to see how Hulk will battle the leader. If we thought the final battle between Hulk and Abom was something......just wait untill we see what this has in store:woot:

The way sterns becomes the leader in the movie was actual a better origin then the comic book orgin.I'm also looking forward to seeing how the hulk will fight the leader and whatever he will create.

the really question is, who will play...Gargoyle
LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"