The Official Samuel Sterns/Leader Thread.

Don't know why none of the links worked all a sudden... I was forced into making this awful paint thing.

Basically I think the bottom two could work.

leaderwy0.gif
Woah, nice collage, Bubonic. How are they really going to make the live action Leader so that he won't look silly.

Woah, nice collage, Bubonic. How are they really going to make the live action Leader so that he won't look silly.

lol, ya, I'm a regular paint picasso...
I really have to take that as sarcasm, but anyways it gets to point across, and I ripped all the pictures from www.leaderslair.com

Regardless of him being blue in a game based off of a already highly inaccurate movie, I don't see why it be a positive change.

I like the big freak controller type look, but I don't know how he could be used that way.

I'm not saying it's a positive change, I was just trying to tell that troll that he was blue in the game. Since he's never played the game, I don't see why he tried to argue me down, probably just to build up his post count a bit more.

Anyway, getting back to the Leader, what they could do is take the more brainy looking head instead of using the look rectangle like head.

The brainy look is by far better, more intimidating and creature like.

Yeah, and it doesn't look ridiculous.

Btw, did anyone else like the idea in the 1996 animated series of the Leader trying to take the Hulk's brute strength and add it to his own body? I thought that idea was very interesting and would be interesting to see if we are to see the Leader in more than one movie.

Didn't see the series, was it worth watching, or unbearably childish?
So long as we first witness the genius of the Leader, and have him as a mastermind figure with minions the first time around, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing him having the strength as well in a later instalment.
Yet in a way it sort of nullifies his original persona.

I'm not saying it's a positive change, I was just trying to tell that troll that he was blue in the game. Since he's never played the game, I don't see why he tried to argue me down, probably just to build up his post count a bit more.

Anyway, getting back to the Leader, what they could do is take the more brainy looking head instead of using the look rectangle like head.

Lol, once again, just asked for a pic. Any nice guy would have obliged.:whatever:

Tod McFarlang was a genious in terms of comic book art and concept. Tis true the brainly leader is the best composite for a movie... However

Many people will see the trailer and unless it is done just right....they will see him as an alien looking thing and wonder why the Hulk is fighting Aliens or they will laugh histaricly at the Cone head looking freak if they go oblong head leader

I went on a rant? If you say so but I think it's time for the ignore function.

the leader was a blue-ish green, even hulk wasnt all green like he should of been.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/news/hulk/HulkGame2.jpg hulk

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/hulk-/screenshots/gameShotId,53917/ the leader

He's not blue? How stupid are you?

Lol, no need for name calling. And if you keep it up arter the proof is there then that is just sad. He's a blueish-green, but a green nonetheless. Thanks for wasting my time.

I never played the game, but that cap features a predominantly green (with a degree of blue) Leader. And the Hulk is very green.

Not sure what some people are seeing there...

There might be something wrong with your monitor.

Dude.

No, there isn't. I've played the game a million times and I've analyzed the picture, the Leader is blue.

189668.jpeg

Well, it's settled then. The leader looks green, but is actually blue. Job well done, Joker.

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"