• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Official Thor Fan Art and Manips thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
t.jpg

thats OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hrt:

This 1680 WP uses the new official poster is very similar to the one I did a while ago above:
THORmoviePoster-Wallpaper1680ByEditNinja.jpg

This 1680 WP uses the new official poster is very similar to the one I did a while ago above:
THORmoviePoster-Wallpaper1680ByEditNinja.jpg
HEY EN! I just back from work you got a head start on me lol I'll post mine later in the other threads

^Well, when the official trailer hits really soon, you'll have all the best screencaps to choose from too! We'll be Thor-ed out soon.
So bring 'em on, Vartha! I love 'em!

I thought the official trailer was out? I just watched it and it's different from the comic-con fooage

I love the Flash intro on the official Thor movie site - had to make this out of the cookies it had on it.

Thor-Movie-Site-PosterByEditNinja.jpg

I was inspired by a few of the wallpapers on here, but since its also fan art, I'd like to post it here. I am particularly proud of this one. Lol

8zqjht.jpg

I just added a little colour and dulled the cape.

Waiting for proper colour versions.

Last edited:
I wish someone with true photoshop skills would place the helmet on thor's head.

the poster would definately have looked more epic if thor was wearing his helmet.

I wish someone with true photoshop skills would place the helmet on thor's head.

the poster would definately have looked more epic if thor was wearing his helmet.

Here you go:

MK-THOR-1.jpg

There's no shots I could find of the movie helmet from the right angle so I had to guestimate how it might look.

Looks good wobbly. I forgot about the red on the arm.

Last edited:
That's pretty much the one I did use (you can tell by the spots of light on the dome of the helmet) :yay:

It's close (the side angle is right), but the camera there is a little above the helmet. For it to match up to Hemsworth's pose it needs to be a little below. Ended up using the 'perspective' and 'warp' freehand transform tools in Photoshop to try and get a better matching shape. The rest was changing the lighting on it to fit the pic.

Gotcha, thought you meant you didn't SEE one. There were quite a few different pics from SDCC. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"