The Official UFO, Conspiracy Theories and Supernatural Thread

I am no scientist but whenever time travel is brought up, quantum mechanics theories follow.

Molecules at the subatomic level becoming material and immaterial sort of like blipping in and out of reality as we know leads some to speculate a purely energetic aspect to time travel.

We can view the past by looking at stars lightyears away right? What if this same sort of scenario can occur at subatomic levels outside of the material realm beyond the subatomic phase where everything exists at once hence these anomalies that are observed in quantum mechanics? It follows that cause and effect can't be undone on a physical level meaning travelling back into the past unable to change it but that can be viewed by a nonsentient (or sentient if beleive in higher order beings) energy source perhaps.

Travelling into the future like how it is done on the movie Interstellar could be physically probable though from my understanding on what little I read on the subject years ago.

giphy.gif

To me, the question is “If I cough hard enough, can I be transported back into time and not pay to watch Ted 2?” If I cough even harder can I go back pre-Ted? In my own defense, those were very boring times.

This should be taken seriously. It's not just a national security issue, it's a global security one.

Yea this is seriously like monumental news and should be the number one news story worldwide but it’s a subject most will brush off until visible proof with images or videos is presented and address by the president.

Yea this is seriously like monumental news and should be the number one news story worldwide but it’s a subject most will brush off until visible proof with images or videos is presented and address by the president.
Well, it sounds like the gist of the hearings today was to point out the need for a responsible agency that reports of sightings can be reported to without fear of reprisal. I don't disagree.

The problem isn’t a reliable place to report sightings, but to expose the truth being covered up by covert government operations and intel and crafts/beings held by companies like Lockheed Martin working with them. This is stuff I’m sure the president isn’t even told about.

The problem isn’t a reliable place to report sightings, but to expose the truth being covered up by covert government operations and intel and crafts/beings held by companies like Lockheed Martin working with them. This is stuff I’m sure the president isn’t even told about.
I have no doubt all of this is true.

I very much believe. Too many people from many countries and all walks of life have seen too many similar things for them all to be wrong. I have no doubt that if our government actually had crafts and specimens, they would cover it up to the extent they are accused of, even keeping it from Presidents, especially one's who tweet too much.

I’m highly skeptical.

1) As president, Trump would have been fully briefed on all the UFO evidence. 2) Trump — who can’t keep a secret — hasn’t divulged this evidence. 3) Ergo, there is no evidence.

:cool:

All I'm going to say is I've been following this pretty closely since the New York Times article and videos that came out a few years ago. I've done a lot of research and reading on the topic since then, and I like to think I have a pretty good BS meter. I'm not a tinfoil conspiracy guy normally. I used to think it was all pretty goofy.

All the actual evidence points that there really is something to this. Not saying that lightly. I know how crazy it all sounds, but once you really educate and orient yourself on the topic, it just grows more and more fascinating. It opens up a pandora's box of issues, getting to the very nature of consciousness and what it is to be human.

Grusch is just the first of a whole "network" of whistleblowers that has been uncovered by Congress, as stated in Schumer's statement last week. There are going to be more, including from people inside the alleged programs. Congress is taking it very seriously, there's no reason we shouldn't. Yesterday is the first step of what I believe is going to be a long process to get to some ground truth on this issue.

Last edited:
Yea at this point the question isn’t whether or not there exists beings either biological or artificial that are currently on this planet from somewhere else, there definitely is at least one otherworldly entity. The biggest questions are where/when are they from, extraterrestrial, extradimensional, or from a different point in time? And what exactly is their purpose? We have this far fetched idea that it’s too fantastical a notion to be reality because of movies and crazy conspiracy theorists but the truth is we have no idea and whatever is happening is probably beyond our comprehension. But something not from our world is here and everyone on this planet has the right to know that we’re not alone.

Yea at this point the question isn’t whether or not there exists beings either biological or artificial that are currently on this planet from somewhere else, there definitely is at least one otherworldly entity. The biggest questions are where/when are they from, extraterrestrial, extradimensional, or from a different point in time? And what exactly is their purpose? We have this far fetched idea that it’s too fantastical a notion to be reality because of movies and crazy conspiracy theorists but the truth is we have no idea and whatever is happening is probably beyond our comprehension. But something not from our world is here and everyone on this planet has the right to know that we’re not alone.
Exactly. :) The government makes things worse by hiding it.

Nice to know it isn't just us, lol.

Hey, remember the whistleblower? How we all got so exited about that? Thinking we would get actual substantial oficial revelations from it?

Good times.

:clown::crybaby::clown::crybaby::clown::crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"