The Orange Box

If we don't play the game before I'm 50, I'm going to just have my kid (if I have kids) play for me and whoop your ass!

I wouldn't go that far...
I should have my own apartment in a week or so, and after that, it's off to get my TV and 360, and then your ass is mine.

I live at school, and my Xbox isn't here, and Weezite isn't here on Weekends. :(

I'm getting r0xxed by life. :(

My thread....my beautiful...dead.

My thread....my beautiful...dead.

nooo.jpg

That man needs to get a longer jacket.

He also has a weird haircut for a man. :confused:

You just got OWNED Zenien. That's a buuuuuuuuuuuurn you can take to your grave! :cool:

I have a collection of Alyx nude mods that prove she's not a man.

It is what it is. 5 games for the price of one. Surprised there wasn't a thread on this already, game comes out Oct. 9th for the 360, and Nov 13th (?) for the PS3. Whats up with that?

Anyways, its being called one of the greatest values in video game history. Half Life 2, HL2: Episode 1, HL2: Episode 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal.

Which are you most excited about? For me Portal looks the coolest. It looks like fun just screwing around with that weapon. Even though it supposed to be something like under 9 hours of gameplay, I've never really seen anything quite like it. Some of these games included would warrant a full price for just themselves. Team Fortress 2 looks crazy.

i will be picking this up.something play inbetween halo 3

That's pretty much the extent of what the HL2 mod community can do.
No it isn't, Minerva is a really awesome mod, sort of Half Life meets Marathon. Better than the Valve product in a lot of ways IMO. The fake factory HD pack is pretty awesome too. Other than that though, yeah, the mods for HL2 are pretty awful.

I want to get this game for Team Fortress, I've never really played Half Life before so I'm not sure what I'll be getting into in terms of that. I'll probably just read up on the original game and try to play this one. Really though, TF2 is where it's at for me, the game looks so beautiful.

I don't think you really need to play Half Life to understand the story of Half Life 2. The only thing you really should know is that your character is Gordon Freeman, and some mysterious probably not human dude known as the "G-Man" has had you in stasis for about 20 years. Everything else isn't really relevant.

I want to get this game for Team Fortress, I've never really played Half Life before so I'm not sure what I'll be getting into in terms of that. I'll probably just read up on the original game and try to play this one. Really though, TF2 is where it's at for me, the game looks so beautiful.
I strongly recommend picking up HL1 at some point.
It's only $10.
Come on.
Seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"