DC Television The Point of Crisis?

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
What was it exactly? The sole benefit (of sorts) that we had with Arrow and Flash sharing the same Earth was one show didn’t directly effect the other, and their issues for the most part were self contained. I’m still shocked that Team Flash hasn’t encountered any actual aliens yet!

fastforward post crisis and we’ve got Lex and Leviathan launching a virtual reality program that has people addicted, and not once has this VR been seen, let along mentioned on Flash. How then was it ever going to be a global phenomenon?

We’ve then got the Legends that are dealing with a zombified world, but there’s no Flash or Supergirl on the scene at all?

We’ve still got other earths too; Stargirl, Superrouth, Swamp Thing and any other show that’s interwound with the CWDCTV. Why bother merging the earths we know of if you’re going to go and make a bunch of shows on (once again) different earths?

I think looking back they really missed the boat and could have killed off and culled the casts of each other. Everything apart from Oliver dying just sort of felt all rosey didn’t it?

I think and I love the DC CW but they always do neutered versions of storylines such as Flashpoint. So really we shouldn’t have expected anything else.

It was still a good effort mind and enjoyable just not really that much of a massive impact in the grand scheme of things.

The CW Crisis never felt like a big event. It was actually very forgettable.

How many times does the world end in comics? But no one but the title hero is around to save it?

I did enjoy the Tom Welling cameo appearance, Kevin Conroy was pretty cool at old man Bruce and I thought them getting Ezra Miller's Flash was a nice touch. Crisis as a whole was okay but it was missing something and I didn't like that both Supermen (Hoechlin and Routh) were underutilized throughout this Crisis.

The CW Crisis never felt like a big event. It was actually very forgettable.

Yeah, I'm starting to forget about the Crisis at this point after watching Stargirl and looking forward to Superman and Lois.

Only things that stuck out to me from Crisis was battle of the Supermen and the Justice League formation at the end. I didn't care much for anything else, not even the fan-serviced cameos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"