• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

the Pokemon studio known as Game Freak new game: Giga Wrecker

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score

PC
[FONT=&quot]Pokemon studio Game Freak launches Steam Early Access title Giga Wrecker[/FONT]

Published 6 hours ago. 54 comments.
A 2D physics-puzzle action game stealth release.

Giga-Wrecker-Steam-Early-Access-Launch.jpg

Pokemon developer Game Freak has released Giga Wrecker, a 2D physics-puzzle action game, on PC via Steam Early Access. It costs $14.99.

The stealth release is the developer’s second title to hit Steam, followed by the Sega-published Tembo the Badass Elephant in 2015.

Giga Wrecker follows a cyborg girl who has the power of reconstructing debris and scraps into various weapons, as she explores a world invaded by an army of mysterious robots.

Here is a list of key features:

• Mixture of exploration and physics – Smash down towering walls, use rubbles as platform and climb high cliffs……This game is an innovative mixture of physics and stage exploration.
  • Combination of puzzle and action – Choose the suitable weapon for each situation, judge which part of an object to break……Not just bashing through obstacles, you can enjoy the achievement of solving puzzles and gimmicks.
  • Special abilities – The player character has the power called ARCHE (ARms Creating and Handling Effect), the ability to construct various weapons using rubbles and scraps from broken objects. Each weapon has its own unique effect, so make full use of them to explore through the stages.
Watch the announcement trailer below.
[YT]sRAAj-uVJDM[/YT]
View the first screenshots at the gallery.
visit gallery »

Read More

PC, Clips, Game Freak, Game Release, Giga Wrecker, Screenshots, Trailers

source: Gematsu

Cool a 2D platformer! It's been a while since i last played one of those. You don't see those often anymore, which is a shame, because they kinda have their own charm. Is it just me or this one kinda looks a bit like the now cancelled Obscure D.

Cool a 2D platformer! It's been a while since i last played one of those. You don't see those often anymore, which is a shame, because they kinda have their own charm. Is it just me or this one kinda looks a bit like the now cancelled Obscure D.
It may be cool, yes, but this could just be Game Freak testing out specifications that are similar to the Nintendo Switch's to prepare themselves for making Pokémon titles and non-Pokémon titles on the Nintendo Switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"