The President Obama Thread: 'Killed Osama! Woot!' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only concern is some accusing Obama of making up bin Laden's death to boost his approval ratings.

i think if anyone needs pics as proof they arent gonna believe the pics and would ask for some other type of identification....kind of how people asked for his birth certificate and he did and then they wanted his long form and he did that now they looking at his school grades

So why was he buried at sea without any photographs of his body?
They faked the news of his death several times in the past, or maybe this one is just a phony Bin Laden, so they didn't want anyone to know it was a fake death?
You're fish chow now Bin Laden?
Who's gonna give a crap and dig his dead body out of nowhere deep in the sea?

Love the X-Box achievement photos :D

It doesn't matter if they show the picture or not, there response would be "Shopped".

^ That's ****ING RE****ING ****TARDED beyond all ****ING belief.

Good grief, calm down....their are idiots born every minute, of course some will think this, that's politics. Nothing to lose brain cells over...lol

371360931_5ee70951_ObamaCoffee2_122_521lo.jpg

Faking his death would be the dumbest thing to do. Osama could just show up in a current video to show that our administration is full of crap if that were the case.

Next target: Carmin San Diego. We shall have vengeance for 6/94 when she stole the Statue of Liberty.

Faking his death would be the dumbest thing to do. Osama could just show up in a current video to show that our administration is full of crap if that were the case.

this...they'd drag Obama out of the White House

It doesn't matter if they show the picture or not, there response would be "Shopped".

Exactly, those people won't accept it as fact no matter what just because of their hatred of Obama. Killing Bin Laden is bigger than any one politician, even President Obama, because it involved the Dept. of Defense, CIA, Pentagon, and who knows what else. They are not going to create a fabrication of Osama Bin Laden's death just to help Pres. Obama get elected. It's the same reason why after Iraq was invaded, they did not create a phony WMD just so Pres. Bush won't get an egg on his face after using it as his justification to invade Iraq.

And there will always be those people around.....because women keep doing crack while pregnant.

I'd think if they were gonna fake Bin Laden's death it would have been during the elections

I would also add that burying Bin Laden at sea removes any 'shrine' or 'temple' for his followers to gather at...

I would also add that burying Bin Laden at sea removes any 'shrine' or 'temple' for his followers to gather at...making him a true martyr.

They'll just gather at the place of his death......like Nirvana fans do with Kurt Cobain.

Good grief, calm down....their are idiots born every minute, of course some will think this, that's politics. Nothing to lose brain cells over...lol

I've had it with enhancing my calm. People need to be happy, and not teck their anti Obama hate **** into everything. That makes them tools.

apparently a treasure trove of intelligence on Al Qaeda was obtained at the site...a task force was formed to sift thru it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"